𝙸 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

(!) THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SHORT, SORRY (!)

   William knew, in a way, that Springtrap had probably found (Y/N), and that the police were now, metaphorically, on his ass. 
   Which was partly why William was so calm. 
   He knew that neither one of them could tell anyone that William had kidnapped (Y/N) and tortured him. For all the world was concerned William was still rotting away in Hell. 
   William smiles, dusting off his already clean suit. He already knew what to do and how he was going to do it. All he needed was time. He didn't even need Springtrap to be distracted or away from (Y/N).
    He examined the gun he held in his hand. Sure, it was better than a knife, but he liked the way knives killed. But a gun would have to do. 
    He pulled out a small device, a red light gently blinking on the screen.
    Technology, He thinks, smiling slightly. He was surprised (Y/N) didn't notice the small GPS he put on him, but whatever, it works. The dot was moving slowly, and William begins to walk in the direction towards said red dot. 

-

-

-

    It was night by the time William finally got to where Springtrap and (Y/N) were, and he had to stay silent and hidden. 
    Good thing it's dark, he thinks to himself, squinting to see the silhouettes of the two. 
    He stops, hearing Springtrap talk.
    "(Y/N)?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I love you."