Class 1-A

Background info: Y/N or you guys have two quirks: Body Restoration which allows her to restore her body and others body back to normal.

Black wings which is just black strong feathered wings, a lot like Hawks's wings except stronger and black. (god that sounded so racist, i am so sorry) unlike hawks tho she can hide them and take them out by will

kk enjoy this story or whatever
________________________________

'shit where was it!?' you thought as you ran through the hallways, lost trying to find class 2-A. "my first day and i'm already late, that's what i get for staying up (watching anime/gaming). sigh"  you mumbled to yourself as you were having trouble finding your way through U.A.

"Hey, uh do you need help finding something?" you look behind you to see a boy with green fluffy looking hair and pure green eyes.  "Uh yeah actually i was finding class 2-a" you reply to the greenette with adorable freckles . "Oh? are you the new transfer student?" he asks. "Oh uh yeah i am, why?" you ask with suspicion because your lack of trust.

"aha it's nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can just call me Deku! I'm in class 2-A by the way" he says with a smile you are sure is genuine and pure. "oh well in that case i'm Y/n L/N!" you say with a smile.  "nice to meet you l/n!"

*skip to when you get to class*

"Good morn- uh oh who is she?" asked a girl with short brown hair. "Good morning Uraraka, this Y/n she's the new transfer student Mr. Aizawa was talking about the other day." explained Izuku as you stayed close behind him since you weren't the best with people and you already took the time to know him.

"Uhm good morning, i'm Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet ya" you say to the brunette with a smile. "Oh good morning L/n, I'm Ochaco Uraraka nice to meet you too i hope we become good friends in the future" she said with a glowing smile, this time it didn't look as genuine as Deku's though. 'weird? wonder if she's ok, she seems like an energetic person' you thought while shaking her hand.

*ribbit* "Good morning Deku, Ochaco and oh you must be the new student Aizawa mentioned" a girl with a rather uncomfortable looking posture and long green hair said as she entered the room."I'm Tsuyu Asui, but please call me Tsu." she said also greeting you with a dull but genuine smile. "Oh uh yeah i am, Y/n L/n nice to meet you, i hope we can all be friends!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hope you liked that chapter though it was short. i'll try to make the chapters a little longer.