Tʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀɢᴜᴇ

hello my darlings!<3 i hope you're having a wonderful day today! and remember to take care of yourself. this chapter will include some mentions of blood and mass destruction so here is

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚:
BLOOD

————————————————————————

your heart was racing. were you about to turn on your childhood best friend. the person you longed to see? it was unimaginable really but you had to admit to yourself, whoever this was, it certainly isn't Tenko Shimura. "who are you? what the hell happened to Tenko? i really thought you died! do you know how guilty i felt for letting you die?!" you yelled as hot tears of rage and anger poured out. "wait y/n what are you talking about? who is Tenko?" asked Ochaco as she, Asui, and Lida were surrounding Shigaraki. "back off before i kil-" Shigaraki was about to threaten your friends as Todoroki froze his legs and you cut him with a feather.

"do not ever threaten my friends." you said in a malicious tone. "that's it y/n you pushed me to my limit. Dabi get me out of here." he demanded as a black haired man ran to burn Todoroki's ice with his blue flame. he was stopped and flew back injured from Deku's attack. Deku managed to attack him by flicking his finger at Dabi. "Get away." he threaten as he punched tomura. a small gasp left your mouth. '𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞'𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙢?' you asked yourself as you felt worse by letting him get punched around by Deku. "shit-" deku hissed as a knife sliced his cheek. "bad izuku~ don't hurt Shigaraki or else." said Toga as she was helping dabi.

just then Twice made doubles of dabi and spread them around and two popped up attacking Uraraka. in that instant Tsu slapped one with her tongue and Lida kicked the other with his leg. Purple smoke appeared behind you and Dabi came out and lit the ground on fire just as toga punched to the ground you. "well aren't you just adorable~" she said as she cut your collarbone. "ahh ge- get off!" you yelled as you pushed her off using the strength of your wings. she landed safely then threw a knife that stabbed Deku's arm. "DEKU!" you yelled out as you got up to help him. Todoroki tried putting out the fire with his ice at the same time. "not very fast there Shoto Todoroki~" called out Dabi from behind Todoroki. from behind Dabi tried lighting Todoroki on fire. by that time the knife was out of Deku's arm and half way healed. as fast as you could. you threw a feather at Todoroki to push him out of the flames way. Ochaco was able to react quickly and sent Tsu to catch him with her tongue.

"i'm irritated of you guys. time to end this. Master. give me a nomu." yelled out Shigaraki as he broke out of the ice the had previously trapped him. the device Kurogiri was holding started talking saying "i will give you 2 but use them wisely Tomura" in a raspy voice. "aha fuck you all for one"mumbled out Deku with a psychotic look on his face. "mido- are you okay? who's all for one?" you said in a soft tone as you reach out to hold him lightly. "izu he's not here. don't go crazy yet" spoke Todoroki from behind you both. Just as 2 nomu appeared in front of you guys the building exploded open. Aizawa, Bakugo, Momo and Jirou came flying in. Camui Woods trapping the nomu's as soon as he came in. snipe shooting down the place. Endeavor running in to get shoto and the kids with Hawks close behind.

Kurogiri protected the league from the bullets using his warp quirk but was quickly stopped by Camui. with one more move of his quirk the league was caught. or so they thought because once everything got settled they escape the same way they did last year in Camino Ward using that same substance that came out of their mouths. "oh and y/n, forget about Tenko. he died along side everyone else." were Tomura'a last words because they all disappeared again. "are you guys okay? hurt? midoriya do you need the old woman?" Aizawa surrounded us with questions. "hm? oh no y/n helped me so i'm fine." he responded

we all got in Aizawa's car after that. except Endeavor asked that shoto went in his car. and so everyone but Todoroki was in the vehicle Jirou sat next to you, Midoriya in the front seat, Momo next to Jirou leaving her in the middle. the car was a bigger vehicle so there were 3 more seats which was where Bakugo, Tenya and Tsu were. though it left ochaco uncomfortable being squished being next to Tsu. "y/n please forgive me i should've gone with you." cried out Jirou "don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault i promise." you smiled at her hugging her to make her feel better.

"way to get kidnapped by the league, and making us rescue you." blurted out Bakugo. "bakugo please don't start." whispered Momo. "yeah not like you didn't get kidnapped a year ago for DAYS and couldn't fight back and had a whole team of heroes AND me, Lida, Momo,
Kirishima and Todoroki rescue you." Deku argued back. "at least we fought back and didn't need an entire team of heroes. we were able to fight back and save ourselves unlike you kAcchAn" deku mocked his nickname with a straight bud murderous look on his face.

with that argument everyone went quiet with Bakugo cursing to himself. "Y/n, what did Shigo mean when he said that Tenko died?" questioned Aizawa. he looked at you through the rear view mirror before you could even try to dodge the question. "uhm well Tenko Shimura is Shigaraki's real name. he was my Childhood best friend. i used to visit him regularly since he lived near my house. but then one day i didn't find him or his family, not alive at least." you said with your head down. you didn't want to talk about the subject since the murder scene had traumatized you. "mm i see, so he killed his family as a child?" he asked, "uhm well yeah i guess but there were 2 people who he did not intend to kill, i know that for a fact. he didn't mean to kill his sister nor his puppy." you replied back almost defending him. but nonetheless you know he had every reason to kill his dad, if it weren't for him he probably would've been a hero.

Meanwhile in Endeavor's car:

"Shoto, are you okay?" asked Enj to his son who was in the backseat. "yeah, i'm fine." replied back Shoto. Hawks felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere but couldn't figure out how to break the tension.

" i almost got hurt by Dabi. and Deku got stabbed but y/n healed him. and All for one sent the nomu's that were there" said Shoto. "is that so? i'm glad you aren't hurt." said Endeavor. "yeah that was also thanks to y/n, oh and by the way father" said todoroki as his dad looked at him through the window. "Tomura Shigaraki's real name is Tenko Shimura. i found out because y/n was his childhood friend." informed Shoto. "is that so? well looks like we have new in tell on the league. thank you for that Shoto" responded Endeavor.

Back to Aizawa's car:

after a while you all got to the school. the class was worried in the common room hoping you guys were okay. "i feel usless just sitting here! we could be helping them!" yelled Kirishima as he got up. "yeah but this isn't like last year's incident. the league got Deku. you know he won't go down easily and plus y/n has a healing quirk and was able to contact aizawa." Mina argued back. "She's got a point you know" added Hagakure. Finally you all walked back into the room. The class surrounded you all. "oh man i'm glad you guys are okay'" yelled denki. "i made you guys cake and more desserts!" called out Sato. "We were worried sick!" cried our Kirishima and Mina.

and with that you all enjoy a few minutes before heading to bed after the long day you all had of panicking and the rest of you fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyyy my loves i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! <3