Escaping...

hey loves🤍 these next chapters may be a bit long meaning  updates won't be that often but i'll try to post updates soon!
————————————————————————

Mean while back at UA Jirou was starting to worry about why you haven't returned. pacing back and forth sending messages every 10 minutes or so. she finally went to go talk to Denki and Mina calling them into her room. "i don't know you guys, i get that they were going away somewhere far today but she/they hasn't/haven't even read my messages! i'm starting to worry, what if something bad happened" she says as she's a walking around her room crowded with musical instruments. "hey maybe you're overreacting, she/they did say she/they (were/was) going to the amusement park, maybe she's/they're having fun!" Mina says trying not to panic as it has been 4 or 5 hours since you guys left.

_                                                 _
_⚠️and back to you guys⚠️_

you had managed to get your phone. collectively they agreed you would call for help and they would distract the villains. "*ribbit* what do you guys want from us." asked Tsu.  "Let us go before this becomes a battlefield" says Shoto in a cold tone. "yeah like we'd let you go Shoto Todoroki" he said in a tone that was a little off.

Mr. Aizawa😐🍃

You:
MR. AIZAWA WE GOT KIDNAPPED BY THE LEAGUE. PLEASE HELP US. I DON'T WANT ANYONE INJURED.

*Y/n has shared their location*

Mr.Aizawa😐🍃
woah woah kid calm down. are you and the others there?

You:
yeah, we're all here, Midoriya is having trouble keeping his cool, he looks like he's about to commit murder.

Mr.Aizawa😐🍃
ok keep him under control and the pro's should get there as fast as possible. tell Midoriya to stay under control and calm.

You:
Okay i'll try.

//////////////////////////////////

you move your hand around behind your back to rub each other their backs in a circle motion to tell them you succeed in sending Aizawa the message. you lied about keeping Deku under control. as soon as you finished telling them, Deku ripped himself out of the rope. taken aback the villains flinch just a little. they get into battle position. just as Deku was going to attack Todoroki broke free using his fire and Uraraka using Zero Gravity. They quickly go to stand behind Deku. You pull out your wings and use a feather to cut the rope around you and tsu following behind the other 2 while Lida barely got himself out. "Now, you either let us go or we make you let us" says Izuku in a threatening tone almost scaring you. "mm how does no sound?" calls out Twice as he enters the room standing next to Toga "you look beautiful darlin~" he says in a completely different voice to Toga. One more opponent makes this harder than 3v6 but you thought you guys could manage.

-Back at U.A-

"Bakugo, Momo, you 2 are coming with me and the Pro's. Call Jirou and tell her to come too. we may need her." Aizawa says as he finds half of the class in the commons area. "hah? what for. why should we go?" says Bakugo in a pissed off tone. "Y/n, Deku and the others got kidnapped. Happy to know why?" he says the last sentence sarcastically and in a rather angry tone. He knew the 6 of you could handle yourselves being the strongest group. which was why he was only bringing those 3 and 4 other Pro's. Camui Woods, Snipe, Endeavor for family reasons obviously, and finally Hawks seeing as how well he and Endeavor worked together. 'hang in there problem children, we'll be there as soon as possible' he says in his head looking at the faces of his students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lol i have something waiting for you guys in the next chapter. ☝🏽😍 and like i want to know your thought on this chapter. like always I hope you guys are doing well🤍 bye my loves🤍🤍🤍