Story 1 finale part

"Prepare yourself I won't hold back" said the very big and very muscular Erwin Smith he took off your bra being the only piece of clothing left on your body he started to give you kisses on your jaw all the way to your collar book he went back up to your neck and left hickeys wherever he wanted but he was also looking for your sweet spot he gave up trying and went back down to your collarbone where he found it there

You let out a moan once he found it he kept kissing there and left a big and purple hickey on that spot once he felt satisfied he went down to your breasts he grabbed one gently and fondled with it while he was sucking on your nipple on the other, you gasped a bit and let out a little groan. He stopped playing with your boobs and he finally asked one more time because he is respectful "are you sure about this Y/N?" you playfully rolled your eyes and answered with a yes, he was hovering over you admiring your body one last time before he destroyed you he took off his boxers and gave you one last passionate kiss before he teased you with his erected member he let out small moans indicating that you wanted him.

He smirked and slowly put a little bit of his member inside of you you let out a little louder moan because how big his penis was, he asked if you were okay you replied with a nod, continued to slowly thrust in and out of you so he can get used to you and you can get used to him after you gave him a signal that he can continue he went further into you and picked up the pace just a bit, you let out small moans while he let out grunts, every time that you tried to bring your arms down to place on the back of his neck he would hold your wrists down above your head and say to keep your hands to yourself, you started to squirm around because you just wanted to hold onto him.

He soon picked up the pace and became more rough after the first 5 minutes he let out grunts and groans while you moaned for him to go faster, he did as you said except he went way faster then you thought he was going to do you moved your hands to grab him but he pushed them down again "I said leave your hands down Y/N" he soon moved his hand from your wrists to the headboard and grabbed on like his life depended on it.

He went faster and harder with each thrust your moans got louder and his grunts and groans became more audible he went in for a passionate kiss again when he saw that you were gonna let out a scream, he backed away from the kiss to admire you with his piercing blue eyes, you felt his shaking and his groans turned into high pitched moans which was indicating that he was close to his climax you already had your second climax but you felt another one coming he soon loudly but not too loud say "y-y/n..damnit..fuck..Y/n Y/N I love you so damn much" he let out another moan.

He was gasping for air as if he was holding is breath for a long time he soon caught his breath and was panting quite lightly, you were also exhausted he untied you from his bollo tie and gave you a forehead kiss and then he got up and got dressed so he can continue with is paperwork. Once you finally got the energy to get up from the love of your life's bed you got dressed with messy hair and walked out of his bedroom where you saw a wide eyed Hange and a annoyed Levi waiting for you in Erwins office with an embarrassed Erwin sitting at his desk.

Thank you for reading my first ever story for the next chapter I will put out some fluffy Erwin headcanons so you can prepare for the next spicy Erwin headcanon that I have in store for you