Eaves drop

One day you were in Erwins office waiting for him to come back from the mess hall to ask him a question on your next expedition, you looked around him office you sat at his desk and accidentally dropped a pen, when you bent down to pick it up you heard the door open. Before you stood up you heard Erwin mess with his belt and headed straight towards the door that lead to his room.

After a few moments you heard him lock his door, you stood up and slowly and quietly walk to his bedroom door and put your ear next to it to try and listen to what was going on, you heard some rustling on his bed, you thought to your self "it's the middle of the day and he has paperwork to do there's no was he is going to take a nap" you then heard muttering you couldn't quite make them out, you continued to listen in, you heard a little more rustling and little breathes/gasps, you were confused for a second and then it clicked; he was jacking off.

As you were trying so hard to not make a noise the gasps turned into groans and pants then you heard slowed and somewhat quiet fapping noise, you started to blush about how you are hearing the Commander the person almost everyone respects jacking off to who knows what, you listened in more and heard him saying something under his breath after a while the faps gotten more faster and his quiet groans turned into loud moans, the thought of this man being so vulnerable made you wet.

His moans became high pitched the faping became more slower and then you heard it "y-/N..y/n please...shit y/n" you backed away and thought "wait he has been touching himself to me this whole time and is he- is he edging himself right now?" you put your ear back next to the door you heard him let out his final moans before he climaxed, you thought to yourself that his moans were the hottest thing and how you felt so lucky that you heard them, and you also felt lucky that he was touching himself to you, while you were trapped in your thoughts his bedroom door opened.

You fell into his chest, you felt so embarrassed that you got off of him so quickly and apologized and quickly ran out before you could see his facial expression, you could just imagine how embarrassed HE was, he also thought "at least it was better than Levi or Hange walking in on me"

I did not know how to end this I'm so sorry but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it wasn't that well written I kinda rushed myself  because I am now trying to release 2 chapters per day and so I wish that you won't give me hate