Funny Headcanons

I am just doing this chapter because I was bored and this is like a refresher to what is going to happen in the next chapter if you know what I mean 😏 now I present some modern  AU Erwin

one day you were listening to Nicki Manaj (super bass to specific)and Erwin walks in and stops and bops his head to the beat "What is this it sounds cool" you look up and pauses the music "oh it's umm.. Nicki Minaj why?" He's still bopping his head "oh I just thought it sounded nice" a couple of days pass and you go to his office to ask him a question once you walk in you hear him listening to Anaconda and you walk in on the "yeah he loves this fat ass"and he was singing that part too he looks up to you and he QUICKLY  pauses it and he looked up embarrassed and asked what you needed you didn't answer you just slowly turned around and walked off laughing.

•One day you were listening to WAP with Hange while she was helping you with paperwork, Erwin walks in to ask Hange a question but he stops in his tracks and asked what you two were listening to you quickly paused it and was about to say nothing but Hange cut you off and yelled "WET ASS PUSSY" and started to laugh very hard you just sat there in shock after what just happened even Erwin was caught off guard he just apologized to intrude on what you two were doing and left while Hange was still in their seat dying of laughter.

Next chapter will be up soon just give me a little bit of time