Training

One day when you were out training you felt a presents behind you, you tensed up and slowly turned around to see Commander Erwin Smith standing there admiring your beauty, you ask what does he need from you he reply's with "What can a commander not check up on his soldiers every once in awhile?" That made you blush a bit "well as you can see I am in the middle of training" you cockily replied, he gave you a little chuckle he then told you to meet him in his office when you finished you just shook you head and continued training while he was walking back inside.

Once you finished your training you tiredly made your way over to Erwins office, once you got there you were greeted by a Half Naked Erwin, you stood in place in shock, you were a blushing mess when he noticed he pulled you in his office, he locked the door and asked if it was okay to kiss you, you shook your head with a small smirk in response, he placed his soft lips on yours, he placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer to him you placed your hands over his shoulders he pulled away and lead you to his room. Once you made it in he locked the door he told you to lay down on the bed you did as he said and laid down.

Once you laid down he took off your pants and started to kiss your thighs, it made you squirm just a bit and let out small quiet moans you felt him smirk on your skin. He went up your body up to your neck and started to look for your sweet spot, while doing so he was pulling down you panties with on hand, you were a moaning mess, he started to kiss down your collarbone while feeling your clit. You were letting out moans, he asked "Are you a virgin Y/N?I forgot to ask".

It took you by surprise and looked away a little embarrassed "yes-yes I am" he slowly crawled on top of you, he looks down as his erection and puts the tip on your entrance, you let out a small whimper he gives out a small chuckle "Don't worry I will be gentle with you" he slowly put the tip, you let out a loud gasp, he kept on going inside of you slowly you let out moans while he was letting out grunts, you thought about how lucky you were, being fucked senseless by the commander and one of the hottest members part of the survey corps.

You snapped back into reality when Erwin picked up the pace and started to moan very loud, you then knew that he was close to finishing, "pull out" it took him by surprise, he nodded and slowed down and pulled out of you, since he still hadn't finished you got up and got on your knees and gently got his penis and started to give little kisses on his tip, you then put as much of his dick in your mouth and with the rest that you couldn't fit you started to massage it, he let out groans and you felt his body tense up, you then felt him finish in your mouth you then swallowed it and got hit and gave Erwin a kiss on the cheek.

When you two were relaxing in bed you heard loud knocks on his bedroom door you not shot up and looked at each other and wondered how that person get in until you heard Hange's then you knew how they came in, they had there ways.