Best Christmas Ever

Rewind 4 Years...

"Rae! Come on! I need tape!!" Destiny yelled from upstairs. I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. I grabbed the tape and ran up the stairs. I walked in and handed her the tape. She snatched it from me and I flinched back.

"Dafaq?" I squeaked. She hissed and finished the last bit of her wrapping. She got up and walked down stairs. I raised a brow at Nathan, her boyfriend.

"She told me she was going to slit your throat in your sleep if you didn't give her the tape." He laughed. I flicked him off and he held his hands up in surrender. He pointed toward the closet.

"Help me bring them down?" I asked. He nodded and stood up. We grabbed as many presents as we could to go down stairs. Box after box after box. There was at least 30 gifts. This year would be fun. Destiny walked past me and placed the last present under the tree. I smiled at her.

"Gonna slit my throat, huh?" I giggled. She slapped Nathan's chest and he feel on the couch with a grunt. He pulled up his shirt and A red hand mark was there. I covered my mouth to contain my giggles.

"Oww!! I have feelings too ya' know!!" Nathan spat poking his chest and then wincing with pain.

"Sorry babe..." She pleaded. "Yes, but my plan is foiled now, thanks Nate...." She said shooting him a glare. I laughed.

"Oh Rae, Mrs. Turner called she wants to see you..." Destiny smiled. I shot a confused look and slipped my Toms on. I walked out the door and ran to my neighbor Mrs. Turner. I knocked on the door. It flew open with ease.

"Rae darling, come in come in!" She smiled. Mrs. T was the best neighbor ever. She know's about everyone favorite bands. And she even swears. Plus she 60. I love this woman.

"Hey Mrs. Turner, Destiny told me you called. Are you okay?" I question completely concerned. She shook her head and laughed.

"I'm fine. I wanted to give you your Christmas present." She smiled and handed me a box. I looked at the kitten paper. This woman knows me so much.

"Thanks Mrs. Turner." I smiled. She motioned for me to opened it and I obeyed. I tore the paper off in one rip. There was a white clothing box on my lap now.

I opened the box and there was band merch form hottopic. I took out the shirts one by one. There was about 5 shirts, a hoodie, and short shorts. The shirts and shorts were All Time Low and the hoodie was Of Mice & Men. I squeaked with joy. I jumped up and hugged her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!" I squealed.

"Your welcome sweetie... when you get home. Look it the bottom of the box." She smiled and led me to the door again. I left and stared confused at the bottom of the box. A piece of paper laid there. Folded. I opened my front door and sat the box down onto he table. Destiny and Nathan came out and sat with me.

"What's in the box?" Nathan asked peaking over the side of the cardboard. I laughed and pushed the box toward.

"Look for yourself..." I smiled. He and Destiny took out the clothes and left the paper there alone again. Hey, I'm home. Why not look? I grabbed the paper and opened it. It was a note.

Dear Rae,

My name is Alan and I'm in a band called Of Mice & Men. We heard you were a fan from your Neighbor Mrs. Turner. She wrote us asking if we had another mermaid shirt from Warped Tour. Since you lost yours. We do. And we wanted to give it to you personally. Why you ask? Were gonna offer you a job. For Warped this year. We want you to be out Merch Girl. What do ya say? My number and Austin's number are below. We are spending Christmas together while Tino, Phil and Aaron leave for their home town to be with their families. Call us when you can.

Love, 

Alan Fucking Ashby! :)

Holy fucking fuck. They want me to be their merch girl? Are they serious. It's.....this....is awesome. My face is probably in shock. That's why Destiny and Nathan are looking at me like I'm physco. Destiny shook my shoulders and Nathan took the letter form my hand. I snapped out of my mini heart attack.

"Rae, this... this....this is incredible." Nathan smiled.

"YOU LUCKY BITCH!" Destiny hissed with laughter. I laughed.

"Dude. I'm scared.." I mumbled.

"Call them. NOW!" Destiny smirked. I grabbed my phone and dialed Alan's number. It rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Helllo?" He questioned obviously curious who I am on the other line.

"Hey Alan, it's Rae..."

"Rae! Hey!! You got the letter."

"Yeah, are you being serious?" I questioned.

Destiny looked at me like I was nuts. She shook her head and laughed. I just shrugged her off and giggled alittle.

"Yes we are. Me and AUSTIN are really excited." he laughed. I could tell he tried to get Austin attention.

"Dude! I'm right in the nest room, who's on the phone?" I heard Austin ask. I sighed and smiled.

"Rae. The new merch girl." Alan spoke. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ohh!! I want to say hi." Then the phone went ruffled and then clear. Like someone grabbed it and ran.

"Hi! You pronounce it Rae. That's really pretty." Austin mumbled.

"Yeah Rae. Thanks..." I blushed a little.

"Your blushing aren't you?" He laughed.

"What? No... No. I don't blush... I..I-I just get hot..." I laughed.

"Sureee. Hey your in L.A. right? Why don't you come over? So we can meet you in person..."

"Yeah sure, I'd love too."

"Okay. I'll text you the address. Soo ya soon Rae!!"

Then the line went dead. I was meeting Alan and Austin today. I was going to be their merch girl. And go on tour with the band that saved my life. I can't believe it. This was utter luck. God. I'm so happy. I walked back into the living room with Nathan and destiny looking at me with concern in their eyes.

"I'm gonna go meet t-them..." Was all that came out of my mouth before A tear fell form my eye. This was my dream for a long time. Since I stop starving myself. I get to meet my idols. In person. And work for them. Even better.

I was going to cry my eyes out soon...