Breaking The Rules

Hey guys. This chapter will be put in a different time. But Next chapter might not be back to normal. Just a side-note so ya'll don't get confused. Okay~ 

Enjoy c:

____________________________________________________

Fast forward 3 years 

"Are you kidding me Austin?!" I screamed at him. "You were out with another girl and you expect me to forgive you?" 

"Rae listen to me it meant nothing. I swear to god just listen to me. Please." He plead. 

"I've already listened to your bullshit story. Austin This is the fourth time I heard about you being with other girls. We've been together for 3 years and I'm done with it." He gave me a sad pathetic look. 

"Rae please I can explain.." he sighed. "I love you dearly you know that. I've felt like we won't work out anymore. So I tried to see if I was right; and I wasn't. Those other girls aren't you.. I swear it mea-"

"So you were getting bored with me?!" I screamed cutting him off. I'm on the bridge of tears. I've never been the upset with him before.

"No.. that's not true I ne-"

"Then why would you think we wouldn't work? Because I'm pretty sure that means "I'm bored with you; sorry." Common logic Austin." I sighed. "Was this 3 years a waste of your time?"

"No no no not at all.. I just.. I don't know..Rae I'm sorry. I love you but this is working. If I see your face everyday I don't think I can handle myself. It's not you, it's me. You deserve better."

I was crying now. Legit full blown bawling. 

"Austin.. I-I.." 

He can't being doing this right now. He absolutely broke my heart just now.

"A-are we over?" I stuttered. I looked down at the ground waiting for the answer. He sighed. The someone came in the room.

"Hey Austin 5 minutes til we go on." Alan smiled. "Oh Rae. Maddie's looking for you i'll tell her you're in here." I gave him a thumbs up in response. My back was facing him. That's why.

"Okay, thanks bro." Austin smiled. Alan smiled and shut the door. I looked up at Austin.A few tears fell and he came over to me and used his thumb to wipe away my makeup that was running down my face.

"Yeah Rae.. I'm sorry.." He said with no emotion. Like he just didn't care anymore. I looked up at him.

"H-have a good s-show. Good l-luck. Call m-me when you w-want y-your stuff.. no.. d-don't call me h-have A-Alan call m-me." I walked right past him and grabbed my purse and jacket. He opened his mouth to say something but I left the room before he could say a word. When I turned the corner the tears came out. 

The only way out of the venue was walking past everyone. As in everyone I mean the crew, the band, the security guards. I kept my head down as I walked though. I ran into someone who yelped and that person ran into another guy. 

"What the fu- oh Rae. I'm sorry." Alan smiled. "Where are you go-" Alan stopped talking when he noticed I was crying really hard. His jaw dropped and he pulled me in for a hug. The other person Alan hit was Phil; who joined in too. 

"What's wrong? Family problems?" Alan cooed quietly.

"A-Austin broke u-up w-with..m-me." I mumbled through my tears. His jaw dropped even more than the first time. Then anger went through his eyes. He wanted to kill him. I pulled out of his grip and raced to the door. I wiped my tears before I open the door to leave.

The last thing I heard was yelling from Alan.

"AUSTIN ROBERT FUCKING CARLILE WHAT DID YOU DO?!" 

Then the door slammed behind me. I walked to my car in the back parking lot and unlocked the door. I threw my stuff in the back seat and got in the front. I locked the door before putting the keys in. The tears kept flowing. 

I punched the steering wheel and the horn went off. 

"Why?!" I whispered. 

I finally drove off home. Me and Austin were in the process of moving in together. So I still had my apartment. His stuff was in mine though. He wanted to move in with me. 

After a long drive home full of tears and rage I made it to my front door. I unlocked it and proceed to go lay down in bed and never get up for the rest of my life. I got changed into a big t-shirt; which happened to be Austins'. I laid down in bed a cried for the rest of the night and early morning until I finally fell asleep. 

My depression is finally kicking in again. This is going to be a long run.