Kitten Kabootle

Destiny followed me up the stairs and into my room. I sat down and just stared at the wall. In shock. they want to meet me, now. I'm....I think I'm dead. Am I dead? please tell emI'm dreaming...

"Rae, your not dreaming." Destiny laughed."Stop thinking out loud."

"I'm going to meet t-them... I really am." I smiled. She started smiling too. She sat down and hugged me. 

"Your gonna do fine. Calm down and get ready." She laughed and left. I got up and took in a deep breath. Look pretty. The little voice in my head told me. I obeyed and took out a pair of black skinny jeans. A pink cat raglan and my grey beanie. I peeled off my pj's and pulled on my pants. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. I poked my stomach and watched it stay in place. Only a couple more days... The little voice spoke again. I pulled on my raglan and straighten my hair. I applied my eyeliner think around my eyes and pulled my beanie on. I grabbed my phone and saw it had a new text message. It was Alan telling me where to go. I smiled and walked down stairs.

"You look pretty Rae..." 

"Thanks Dusty." I smiled. I pulled on my white Toms and grabbed my car keys. 

"Where's the blue ribbon?" I asked. 

"On the counter, why?" Nathan questioned.

"I'm giving them Jack.."

"Good way to make a first impression. Jack Daniels." Destiny laughed and shook her head.

I grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and tied the ribbon into a bow around the neck of it. I grabbed the bottle and walked out to my car. I got in and turned on the radio. I had a CD in the player so Of Mice & Men- Repeating Apologies came on. The irony. I followed the address and made it there in no time. I parked and shut off the car. I just sat there.

What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? What if I ruin my chances? I doubt they'll like me I'm just a nobody. Just a nobody. I'm giving up everything for this. I have my chances. Let's hope this goes well. I don't want to mess anything up. I get out and knock on the door. It flew open and stood there was a ginger with a huge smile on his face.

"You must be Rae, I'm Alan." He smiled and held out his hand I took it. But instead of shaking it he pulled me into a hug. I didn't hesitate. I hugged him right back. After he led me inside.

"Austin sheeee's here.." Alan smiled. Austin ran in. He smiled.

"You must be Rae." He opened his arms for a hug. I gladly took it. He pulled away and I handed him the Jack. His smile got wider.

"I love you. Did you know that. I. Love. You." He smiled. I laughed and plopped down on the couch. I stretched out so no one can sit on it. Alan laughed and sat on the arm rest while Austin sat in the recliner. 

"She's gonna fit in just right..." Alan smirked.

"Yeah I can tell, she's already hogging my damn couch." He laughed.

"Get used to it Carlile..." I smirked. Why and how did I magically get courage? I want to know so I can thank it fir help me get through this. I'm actually doing thing. I can't believe it. I'm actually doing it.

"Ohh a cocky one over here." Alan smirked.

"Ohh look!" I smiled throw-ed a pen across the room. "There goes your comment and all the fucks I give!" I laughed.

Austin started laughing uncontrollably and I was literally on the floor laughing. Alan was pouting on the couch. Austin was trying to get up on the couch but failed because he was still laughing. I sat up and then fell over into the pillow.