𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 十五

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑「 に精通 」

❝ — 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳...
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 ❞

_______________________________

CLASS CONTINUED, surprisingly the twins didn't talk to each other, more like bicker, at all. But you did see the yellow haired one eyeing you from the corner of your eye every now and then. It was now, finally, lunch time.

Shit did I even pack a lunch? You checked your backpack and to your surprise, seen a bento. Pulling it out you saw a sticky note hanging off of it.

You love to eat yet you always forgot to pack a lunch. Hope schools going well love you!

-Grandma

You rolled your eyes playfully when you caught yourself reading that in her voice and mentally thanked her. You put your bento back in your backpack and headed out of the classroom. Oh? The twins?

They were right in front of you, walking with another tall guy. "Aw Suna! You waited for me?" The yellow haired twin beamed in an obviously forced cute voice.

"No, I waited for Osamu. I let him copy my notes and now I need em back." He deadpanned with no emotion in his voice, making this situation all the bit funnier.

"Here." Osamu said while handing him his notes.

"Hmph...you coulda at least pretended it woulda made me happy." Atsumu pouted.

You laughed to yourself at their conversation, it reminded you of Ana. Speaking of friends... Mina! You ran down the hall in a hurry, quickly passing the group of opposites.

「 立場 」 SUNA'S POV 「 転向 」

"What's new girl inna rush for?" Osamu questioned while taking out his bento.

"Oh? Samu interested in a girl?" Atsumu teased while holding a shocked expression.

"I- no, I'm just-"

"Shut yer trap! I saw her first anyways!" Atsumu retorted and crossed his arms.

"Oh? Tsumu already falling for the new girl?" Osamu teased back followed by a snicker.

"She's cute okay?! If ya don't at least have a lil interest in her somethings wrong up there." Atsumu said as he harshly poked Osamu's head with his pointer finger.

Osamu pulled Atsumu's hair as a response and they started fighting in the middle of the hallway. Suna's entertainment and side hustle of the day:

Recording the twins fights.

He moved in different positions and put his phone in different angles to get the best view.

When a teacher was approaching, he harshly whispered to them, warning that a teacher was headed their way. They quickly got off of each other and Atsumu put an arm around Osamu's shoulder, smiling as the teacher passed by to not raise any suspicions. When the teacher passed, Osamu quickly pushed Atsumu's arm off of him, still irritated with him.

Suna thought back to their previous conversation about the new girl; you. He watched as you made your way down the staircase with another girl, only catching a glimpse of your profile.

You peaked his interests, especially since the twins were whipped and it was on very few occasions that they were. Despite this, he didn't really care enough to act on these thoughts. But he wouldn't mind seeing your face just once.

「 立場 」 YOUR POV 「 転向 」

You made it to the end of the hallway and greeted Mina. "Hey Mina! Sorry if you were waiting long."

"Oh no it's fine I wasn't, wanna eat first then we can walk around the school?"

"Sure."

During the time you guys ate, you learned more about each other. You told her about how you used to live in Tokyo and your life in the US, mentioning Ana a few times.

You learned that she had just gotten in a fight with her friend group and was no longer friends with them, she thought you came at a perfect time.

"You guys watched what?!" She laughed as she showed you around the school.

"In our defense we didn't think it would be that graphic...other than that the angles and camera work was *chefs kisses* " You said obviously kidding. You both laughed at your response and found yourselves stop in front of a big building.

"This is the gym. Y'know the place where the basketball and volleyball players practice."

"Yes, Mina, I'm aware." You sarcastically said. The bell rang signifying that lunch was over. "That was quick."

"Yea, I had a good time. I'm happy you came I never got to talk or laugh this much with my old friends." Mina said while clasping her hands together behind her back.

You smiled at her. "Yea, thanks for showing me around and being my first friend here."

"No problem (Y/N)." She smiled back. You guys made it to your classes, getting ready to go inside. "Hang out tomorrow?" Mina asked.

"For sure." You answered.

The twins and their friend made their way towards you guys, getting ready to go into class too. Your eyes locked with captivating, sage green eyes.

He looks...familiar. That thought instantly disappeared when the bell rang again.

Time to go back to hell.
_______________________________