𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 七

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕 | 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄「 遅い 」sᴜɴᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

sᴜɴᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

❝ —𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,
𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ❞

_______________________________

SUNA GROGGILY AWAKENED, slowly sitting up and slapping his alarm to keep quiet. He yawned and stretched, letting a groan out in the process at the pain that erupted from his back. He rubbed his swollen cheek a bit, sore from the previous night.

He threw himself back onto his bed and tried to go back to sleep after seeing the time, still tired from the little sleep he got. Until realization hit him. "(Y/N)!"

He quickly bolted to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and brushing his teeth. Once he was done he hastily grabbed his backpack and the bag containing everything he needed for what would occur later on on the day.

"Rintarō! Your breakfast!" His mom called from the kitchen. He quickly ran over to her, hugging her leg and taking his plate, she hugged him back and kissed his head.

"Eat baby, you wouldn't want your stomach grumbling in class would you?" He shook his head and thanked her. She smiled and went back to cooking, making a plate for herself.

Suna quickly ate his food and rushed in the garage to get a water bottle. As he was exiting something caught his eye, making them widen in excitement.

A projector and sheet? Cool! Now we can watch movies! He put the new found items in his bag, figuring he could ask you to bring the movies. He ran out the house, not forgetting to kiss his mom on the cheek before he went on his way.

He ran as fast as he could to the pond, trying to save as much time as possible. When he finally got there, he put his bags down and took a moment to catch his breath.

Once he regained his posture, he started getting straight to work, wasting no time. He hung the stars all over your little spot. Various sizes and colors of white, blue, purple and yellow glittery stars strung on both low and high branches.

After he was done with the decorating, he climbed up a tree to hang the sheet, his hands were raw, aching and red but he didn't care, excitement temporarily blocked his sense of pain.

As he finished up hanging the sheet, he jumped down the tree and stood back to admire his hard work. (Y/N)'S GONNA LOVE IT!

He couldn't wait to see your expression. He picked up his bag with the projector in it and decided to take it to school, he didn't trust leaving it out by the pond. He slipped his backpack on and began on his way to his next destination— school.

The bell rang from a distance, signifying that class would be starting. He quickly increased his pace and began running for the second time today. "I'm late!"
_______________________________