𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘 二十

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐘「 愛 」ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ

ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ

❝ — 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 ❞

_______________________________

IT WAS COLD OUTSIDE, apparent through the slight drizzle of rain and soft gust of wind. You stood under a post as coverage from the droplets, hoping it would provide a bit of warmth while waiting at the train station, wondering where Suna was. I hope it's warmer in Tokyo.

Just then you heard that familiar voice just feet behind you. "(Y/NNN)~" Suna hummed. Your nerves skyrocketed, yet you felt content when you finally heard his voice after a few days.

"Rinnn~" You mimicked as you turned around, making eye contact with him. You guys wiggled your hands at one another, smiling.

"Y'know what day it is right?" Suna asked with a smile on his face.

"Mmm Valentine's day...What? You gonna ask me out?" You said playfully.

"Aha no...did you really forget?" Suna said half seriously while rubbing his hands together, hoping the friction would keep him warm.

"Forget what?" You asked, after he couldn't find any hint of playfulness in your voice, Suna sighed at your cluelessness while you stood there waiting for him to drop the attitude.

"Time capsule. Duh." He said and flicked your forehead.

"Ouch! I can't believe I forgot." You said while rubbing your head and pinched his cheek. Suna laughed and rubbed his face.

"It's fine, a lot happened during these years huh?"

"Yea." You agreed with a small, sad smile. Just as you guys finished your conversation, your train came up, opening the doors and letting the previous passengers out. It was a lot warmer in there. You and Suna got on, surprisingly there weren't many people so you were able to sit on a seat with him.