Demon heat

It was a normal day for the commandments even tho demon heat was coming up. Demon heat is a period that last for one week were demons have to find a mate. The demons get horny much faster than normal. This was the last day to find a mate because the season starts tommorrow. They have now taken over Camelot and everyone is in the castle. (The sins didn't beat any fo them yet. They actually still did nothing about it.)

Nobody's POV:

"So Fraudrin found a mate yet?" Zeldris said in a teasing tone. "Yes, I have." He answerded. Everbody said or yelled: "Who is it?!" He shyly said: "Galand." "How are you suppost to fuck a metal demon?" Estarossa asked. An awkward silence. "I don't know." He answerded. "Who is your mate Estarossa?" Zeldris asked. "Oh, it's acually not a demon." He said. "Then who is it?" Malascula asked. Everbody was looking at Estarossa. "Promise you won't be mad?" "Hmm" "Well it's Mael." Everyone's eyes widened exept Meliodas and Elizabeth. Zeldris said: "You knew about this Mel?" "Yes, when me and Elizabeth were talking we overheard Estarossa and Mael talking and then we saw them kissing." "You saw that?!" "Yes." For the rest of the day it went like that and everybody introduced their mates if they didn't know yet.

The next day.

These are the ships:

Meliodas x Zeldris

Estarossa x Mael

Gloxinia x Drole

Fraudrin x Galand

Malascula x Elizabeth

Derieri x Monspiet

Grayroad x some demon

Smut coming up!!!

Meliodas' POV:

It was morning and I just woke up. Zeldris was already gone. I stood up to get dressed but when I looked in the closet there wasn't any underwear. 'Zeldris probably did this' I though. I just put on my usual clothes but without underwear. I went downstairs to the kitchen and everybody was already up. Grayroud was cooking while the rest was sitting down talking. I walked to Zeldris and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Grayroad finished cooking and gave the food to us. After we finished eating all of us went to their own rooms. Me and Zeldris went to our room, we walked in and then Zeldris slammed me against the door and locked it. He started to kiss my neck as I slightly moaned. He just smirked and continued. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. He reached to his bedside table and took a leather beld out of it. He put it around my neck and took of our shirts. He kissed me and licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance. I let him in allowing his tongue to dance with mine. 

Nobody's POV:

Zeldris put his hand in Meliodas' pants knowing very well he didn't have underwear on. He grabbed his ass and gently squeezed it. "Stop t-teasing me." Meliodas said. Zeldris took his hands out and put three fingers infront of Meliodas' mouth."Suck on these." He said. Meliodas started sucking on his fingers while zeldris pulled down his pants. After some time Zeldris pulled his finger away and shove one in Meliodas' ass. Meliodas gasped at the sudden touch he felt. Zeldris moved his finger in and out his ass and without warning he put another one in. Meliodas moaned slightly. "W-Why are y-you d-doing this?" Meliodas said. Zeldris answered cheerfully: "To prepare you, I don't want you to get hurt do I?" Zeldris kept doing that. Some time later he took of his pants and boxers and said: "You ready Mel?" Meliodas nodded slowly. Zeldris pushed his tip against Meliodas' entrance and slowly entered. Meliodas shut his eyes at the sudden pain. Zeldris knew how it felt so he kissed Meliodas passionatly. Zeldris waited for Meliodas to adjust as Meliodas slowly nodded for him to move. Zeldris slowly started to move. Meliodas moaned louder as Zeldris' pace started to increase. After 10 minutes of fucking. "I am close." Zeldris said. Meliodas wrapped his legs around Zeldris to make it easier for him. "In or out?" Zeldris asked. "In. IN!" Not long after that Zeldris came inside Meliodas. They both layed down in the bed. Meliodas snuggled in Zeldris' chest and they both fell asleep.

Everyone elso did it to.

So this is the end of chapter two. I hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter. Bye!