Demon heat part 3

It was the next morning.

Meliodas' POV:

I just woke up wanting to walk to the closet and finally put on underwear but then remembered I won't be able to walk. I just sat up and Zeldris woke up to. If I have to be honest, I kinda wanted to fuck and so I said: "Zel, can we do it? I'm horny." "It's my pleasure to fuck you." He said with a smirk. I just smiled and crawled up to him. It was already pretty late so everyone was up eating breakfast. I unbuckled Zeldris' pants and got on top of him. I slowly moved down his dick as he started to move his hips upwards slamming into me. I moaned really loud.

Merlin's POV:

Today we had a day to rest so we decided to go and visit the captain. When we arrived some of the commandments were outside with a bleeding nose. We went up to them and I asked: "What happened to you guys?" "Meliodas and Zeldris happened." Estarossa said. "I feel bad for you guys having to deal with that all day." Diane said. "It's actually not that bad if you are fucking as well, well not for me of course." Estarossa replied. Mael's face got bright red. Estarossa smirked and he grabbed Mael's hand dragging him inside.

Nobody's POV:

They went to their room and Estarossa pushed Mael on the bed. He started kissing him and took of their clothes. Then they started doing 'it'. Meliodas and Zeldris were also still doing it. Zeldris took Meliodas' hips and turned him around on his stomache starting to thrust inside of him. Meliodas just moaned even louder than before. It was already noon now and everyone (the sins too) went inside and saw the four men sitting at the tables. Meliodas was sitting on Zeldris' lap with an angry face while Mael was almost falling asleep on Estarossa's lap from exhaustion. "Next time don't be so loud so we don't have to flee." Derieri said in an irritated tone. "No promises." Zeldris said. After that everyone sat down and began eating.

After dinner

Most of the commandments just stayed downstairs with the sins and were talking. Meliodas and Zeldris also stayed for a bit but then went back upstairs again. "Don't be too loud captain!" King teased. Meliodas just blushed at this. They went in their room as Zeldris kissed Meliodas. He put Meliodas on the bed and locked the door.

Meliodas' POV:

It was only the third day of the demon heat and it was already this bad. Lizzie went of to find another way to break the seal even faster as I was stuck with Zeldris fucking me day in day out. I kind of liked it if I have to be honest. Zeldris put me on the bed and started kissing me when Lizzie interfered again when it was just getting fun. She said: "Sorry to interfere with your little make-out moment but I found a way to completely break the seal." "What is it?" I asked. "So we just have to mix your blood with mine and Mael's." She answered. "It's that easy?" Zeldris asked. "Well yeah for us, if you don't live with these three people and you're to weak and don't have constent to take their blood then it is a bit difficult. Because Mael is a goddess, Meliodas is a 'traitor' well not anymore and he is a high ranked demon who is protected by his overprotective boyfriend and me, I am just the strongest and I don't get why I just would give someone my blood." "Makes sence." Zeldris said. "Soo, can I just quickly have your blood Meliodas?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I replied. She took my blood and said she went off to got Mael's blood. Zeldris kissed me again and I kissed back. "Because of our stupid sister I just got more horny and impatient." He said. I just blushed and kissed him again as he took of our clothes.

My POV:

I just took Meliodas' blood as I was going to Mael's room. I went in and did the same as I did with Meliodas. I went to my lab and mixed our blood. After that I flew to the place were the seal was and put the blood in it. Soon enough the Demon King was released. "Yo dad." I said. "Lizzie? You're alive?" He asked. "Yesh, I found my way back." I answered. "Just to warn you, you know it is the period of demon heat so let's just say most of the commandments are doing it and you can hear them very good." I continued. "What are the ships?" He asked. I replied: "Derieri and Monspeet, Galand and Fraudrin, Grayroad and some demon, Drole and Gloxinia, Melascula and Elizabeth..." "What?! I didn't know they were in love. What about your brothers?" "Estarossa is with Mael." "I didn't know that there were actually people who were in love with goddesses." "The last one might be a bit shocking." I said. "What is it." He asked. "Well Meliodas and Zeldris are kind of a couple." I said kinda awkward. "That is shocking indeed. But it is also very cute." (I don't want to make the Demon King mean. Don't kill me.) "Let's go home." And so we left off going back to the castle. We walked in and greeted everyone. "I see you succeeded in reviving your father." Merlin said. "Yep." I replied. The Demon King said: "You said we could here peo-" But he was cut off by Meliodas: "AAAHHH~ Faster Zeldris~" "I said nothing." The Demon King said. Everyone that was downstairs was just laughing their ass off. We justed talked some more and everyone but Zeldris and Meliodas were downstairs. Then Zeldris came downstairs carying Meliodas bridal style. "Hello sons." My father greeted. "Hello father." They both said. "Next time don't be so loud. I had to use half of the tissues." He said. "No can do." Zeldris said. "Whatever." Dad replied. We all just talked and then some later the sins went back to the kingdom. I was cooking and gave the food to everyone afterwards. Everyone finished eating and went back to their rooms. Everybody but Meliodas and Zeldris went to sleep while the two just were fucking again. They had 3 rounds before they went to sleep. End of the third day of demon heat.

That was it. See you in the next chapter, bye!