Demon heat part 4

Soo, this takes place like in the half of the month of the demon heat because I don't feel like writing 30 parts of this. There still will be smut so don't worry.

Meliodas' POV:

It was morning and me and Zeldris just woke up. He carried me downstairs and started cooking. Tomorrow was Zeldris' birthday so I wanted to do something special with him. (I don't know when Zeldris' birthday is so don't ask me.) For the first time we know Melascula was carying Elizabeth. "Can't walk just like me?" I asked her. "Indeed." Elizabeth answered. Everyone was downstair now. Zeldris finished cooking and gave everyone their food. He went to me and set me on his lap. We started eating our food and some later finished. We went to the garden and watched the animals and the plants for some time. We then went to a lake inside a cave and took of our clothes till we were in our boxers and swam for some time. It was really difficult for me because I still couldn't walk so I was on Zeldris' back for most of the time. It was already noon when we were back. I think the others were happy that we weren't there for some time so they didn't have to flee. After we ate we went to our room. Zeldris put me on the bed and said: "I'll go easy on you today since my birthday is tomorrow and you are going to get it ten times harder than normal." He pulled down my pants alongside my boxers and he put three fingers inside me. The only thing that I could do was moan. Even tho we did it very much now I still couldn't contain the pleasure he gave me. He started scissoring me and I just moaned louder. He took his fingers out and I got horny, I just wanted to have something inside of me at this moment so I said: "Zel~ Please~ I want you inside of me~" I unbuckled his pants as I was talking. Zeldris pulled his pants down and in one movement thrusted inside of me. "Aaah~ Faster Zeldris~" I moaned. Zeldris' pace increased and I only moaned even louder han before. 

Nobody's POV:

Meliodas and Zeldris were doing it just like all the other exept for Melascula and Elizabeth. The two of them went to the sins to hide together with Lizzie and the Demon King. The sins let them stay there as they were talking about attacks from the past days. In the evening they were just partying and drinking. Around midnight they went back to the castle only to be meet by Meliodas and Zeldris still fucking.

The next morning:

Meliodas POV:

It was morning and I just woke up. I remembered it was Zeldris' birthday today so I wanted to suprise him. I sat up and got the covers of me careful not to wake Zeldris up. I activated my magic and flew to Lizzie's room. Lizzie was already up because she is always up early. (That is also in real life, I always wake up without alarm at 5-6 AM). "Hey Lizzie." I said. "Hello brother, do you need something? It is weird for you to be up so early." She replied. "Well yeah, you know it is Zeldris' birthday right?" "Hmm." "Soo, I wanted to do something special on his birthday even if it will lead to me not being able to walk for a month or something like that." I said. "And what would that be." She said with a grin on her face. I continued: "I was thinking, do you maybe have a maid dress or just any other dress?" I asked. "I see what you are going to do. And yes I have maid dresses. Not like I use them but I do have some." She aswered. I followed her to where her closet was and she took a dress out of it. (This is what the dress looks like.)

)