Demon heat part 5

Demon king's POV:

I just woke up and saw that most of the others were still asleep. I thought: 'I wonder how Meliodas is. Knowing Zeldris he probably didn't go easy on him. Eh, we'll see.' King and Diane came downstairs. Estarossa and Mael also woke up and an hour later everyone was awake. "Let's see how Meliodas and Zeldris are. Well, mostly Meliodas." I said. "Yeah, we should." Estarossa replied. 

Meliodas' POV:

It was around 9 AM when I woke up. I remebered last night and started blushing at the thought of it. I looked next to me and saw Zeldris still sleeping. I tried to wake him up by saying: "Wake up Zeldris." But I couldn't talk from yesterday so I just shaked him until he woke up. "Good morning. I guess you can't talk because you shook me awake." He said. I nodded. 

Zeldris' POV:

I stood up and walked to the closet to get us dressed. I dressed us and picked Meliodas up. I went downstairs and started cooking. Meliodas just sat there waiting since he couldn't talk or walk. I just chuckled at seeing him so helpless. I was done with cooking and gave us the food. Meliodas was sitting on my lap and if he didn't want to he couldn't even do anything about it. But he probably wanted to anyway, we do it everyday like this. We were just eating when the sins, the commandments, Howzer, Griamore and Gilthunder arrived. "Hello sons." Our father said. "Hello." I replied. Meliodas said nothing. "Why aren't you saying anything Meliodas?" The demon king said. "Because he can't talk." I said. Everyone stayed silent. Meliodas blushed really hard. Then Mael said: "Zeldis, maybe it's better if you don't fuck him today." Meliodas was done eating and managed to turn around and he kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He broke the kiss and hugged me. "They don't listen do they?" Mael said. "Nope." Everyone but Meliodas, Zeldris and Mael replied. I stood up carrying Meliodas as I said: "We will be going to our room now." "Don't go to hard on him so he can talk at least." Dad said. "We'll see what I do." I said. You could see Meliodas blushing really hard. I walked into our room, locked the door and put Meliodas on the bed. I walked back to him and got on the bed pulling him onto my lap.

Meliodas' POV:

Zeldris put me on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. I was blushing really hard still remembering what happened yesterday. "Are you remembering everything that happened yesterday?" He said in a husky voice. I only blushed more and tried to say: "Yeah." But you couldn't hear anything so I just nodded. Zeldris laughed at the fact that I couldn't talk. I just kissed him and he kissed back, what else would he do. He licked my lip asking for entrance and I let his tongue in my mouth. The kiss lasted for 10 minutes. Zeldris looked pretty horny now, it's probably the same for me. He took of our clothes and asked: "Do you want me to prepare you first?" I nodded. Even with all the times we did it now including yesterday it was still the best for me to be prepared first and so he put his fingers inside me and started sliding then in and out. If I could moan I probably would be moaning right now but instead of that because I lost my voice from yesterday I just hummed. I kissed Zeldris again and he kissed back still sliding his fingers in and out of my ass. I pulled away and Zeldris asked: "Is it okay now to go in?" I nodded. He slowly pushed his tip in my entrance. 

Nobody's POV:

Zeldris slowly pushed his tip in Meliodas' entrance and then the rest of his dick. He slowly started moving since he knew Meliodas would feel some pain from yesterday. The longer they were fucking Zeldris' pace increased but he didn't go really hard or fast.

Drole's POV:

"Looks like we don't have much problems with them fucking now Meliodas can't talk." I said. "I'm glad." Fraudrin said. "I'm going to my room." Gloxinia said. Drole replied: "I'm coming with you." "Me and Mael are going too." Estarossa said. And so the four left of to their rooms. 

My POV:

"If it isn't Meliodas and Zeldris it is someone else. We never have rest." I said. "Indeed." The Demon King said. "Do you actually have a mate dad?" I asked. "No, and it isn't really easy to deal with." He answered. I said: "I have an idea of who your mate can be for the rest of the month that is left." "No, your idea's are torture." He said. "I'm still doing it." I replied. I opened a portal and flew through it. My father followed me just like I wanted. "We're here." I said as we got close to the end of the portal. "You planned this?!" The Demon King yelled. "Yesh." I said. He wanted to go back but the portal already closed and we were in the castle of the Supreme Diety. "Lizzie?" She said. "Hello mom, I brought someone here." I replied. I flew out of the was so that my parents could see each other. "I will go now. Bye!" I said. 

Nobody's POV:

The Demon King and Supreme Diety looked at each other. Both of them were blushing. "Hello." The Demon King said. "Hey." Supreme Diety replied. She continued: "So what are you doing here." "On one part fleeing from everyone because of demon heat and on the other part Lizzie brought me here so you could be my mate since it is really hard to deal with it." He said the last part almost wispering. The Sumpreme Diety's face got bright red. Then she said: "I don't mind being your mate." Both of them were now really red. The Demon King walked towards Supreme Diety, held her waist and kissed her. She kissed back. After some time they started doing 'it'.

It is evening now.

Meliodas' POV:

I was just sitting on Zeldris' lap downstairs while the others were still upstairs. Then Supreme Diety and dad walked through a portal. "Hello sons." Dad said. "Hello father." Zeldris replied. He continued: "What is the Supreme Diety doing here." "Your sister made her my mate but we were both okay with it." He answered. "Why isn't Meliodas saying anything?" Supreme Diety asked. "He can't talk." Dad replied. She asked: "Why?" Zeldris said proudly: "Because yesterday was my birthday and I fucked him so hard that he can't walk anymore and from all his moaning and screaming he lost his voice." "I didn't need details." Supreme Diety said. An hour had passed and we just talked. Later the others also came downstairs. Dad and Supreme Diety explained everything and then we ate and went to our rooms again. Zeldris fucked me again but not hard and we also only had one round. After that we went to sleep. I'm glad that dad also had found a mate now. The only thing left now is finding one for Lizzie...

Please read!

This is the end of chapter 6. Right now I am only writing Meldris smut because it is the only ship I have ever wrote this for but if you guys want I can also try to write smut for the other ships. Just let me know in the comment is I should do it or not. So that's all. See ya!