We meet again

This finds place right after the 10 comandments were rivived. And Meliodas' powers never were sealed. I know it doesn't make sense since the sins almost got beaten by Hendrickson but deal with it.

Nobody's POV:

The sins got a break after they beat Hendrickson, they also closed the bar for a couple of days. Diane exlaimed: "I am so glad we finally got a break!" "Yeah, it is hard working with missions and the bar at the same time." King agreed. "Well I gotta go out for a moment to relax, I will be back soon." Meliodas said as he walked out of the Boar hat.

A few moments earlier with the commandments.

Quick author note, so if you watched the anime you can skip this but for those who don't you can read this. So after the ten commandments were rivived they went to their base and just hung around. Hendrickson who survived the attack but was badly injured revived the commandments and was now making his way back to the kingdom to warn everyone about them after he saw he did something terrible. Now onto the story.

Nobody's POV:

"Finally out of that seal." Derieri said. Monspiet answerd: "Indeed it has been to long." Then two men walked over to them, one of them saying: "Hey, if you are here for the gold inside of that cave then leave. This is our ground." Derieri flew up to the man and stared at him with an angry look on her face. "Oh hey there cutie." The man said. derieri laid her hand on his chest and pulled his soul out than ate it. The other man stared in shock but soon his soul was taken away to by Monspeet. "I am going to go and walk for a bit." Zeldris said. He left flying to a forest nearby. Once he reached it he landed and start walking.

Meliodas' POV:

I was walking in the forest as I sat down leaning my back against a tree. I rested there for some time thinking about the revival of the ten commandments, the demons, my family and ... my little brother Zeldris which I abandoned for some stupid goddess. I loved my brother just as much as that goddess, so why did I leave everything I had for one person. I soon fell asleep due to working so hard and having less sleep.

Zeldris' POV:

I was walking in the forest as I saw a tree, behind the tree I saw the silhouette of a person. I went to see who it was and then I saw my older brother sleeping. I felt so angry and happy at the same time, I wanted to slap him so hard but I also wanted to hug him till he died. I ended up sleeping with him.

The next morning.

Meliodas' POV:

I woke up and tried to get up when I realised that I was held down. I opened my eyes and saw Zeldris on top of me: "Zeldris?" I started to tear up and hugged him, to my suprise he hugged me back. " I am so sorry for leaving you for that dumb goddess." I said still hugging him. He set me on his lap and answered: "I guess it's fine." I pulled away and we stared at each other for some time. He then kissed me and I kissed back...

Btw, when I said Meliodas loved Zeldris just as much as Elizabeth (aka. the goddess) I also meant in a way as in lovers. Tho Meliodas was top back then.

Meliodas' POV:

He then kissed me and I kissed back, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. His tongue slipped inside my mouth claiming each section as it's own. We kissed for some time and then pulled away, a thin strail of saliva connected to both our lips. We then got up and Zeldris carried me, my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck and he had his arms under my butt. I just smiled and blushed. Zeldris asked: "Do you want to come back with us?" I really wanted to but I first needed to tell him something: " Sure, but I first want to tell you something tho." "What is it?" He answered. "Well..." I started. "I actually want to tell you the whole story of why I left..."

So I had no idea's so I am just gonna put myself in this.

Meliodas' POV:

"Well we actually have a little sister." I continued. Zeldris' eyes widened at what I said. " I once heard her talking to dad and she asked him if he would ever kill one of his childeren, and then he said that even if we betrayed our race he would not kill us. After a few years when she was twelve years old I heard screaming from a room..." a tear rolled down my face. "I didn't really care but I checked it out any way. And that's when I saw dad killing Lizzie. (That's my name.) I remembered what dad said so I waited till the next day and then talked to dad about what happened. Dad was being controlled. Lizzie was very smart, she made a necklace that could control people, their power leven didn't even care. So then it was used on dad. After I talked to dad I made a plan with him to find out who killed her. But little did we know Elizabeth heard everything. She came up to us and helped us. We assumed it was a goddess who did it so I went with Elizabeth and we did like we were in love. During the holy war I found out Ludociel killed her. We went to see Supreme Diety with dad and told her everything. We were about to stop the holy war but it was already to late, you guys were sealed away. Supreme Diety was her mother. Lizzie was 'born' by magic. So dad and Supreme Diety cursed me and Elizabeth to take revenge on Ludociel and to revive you guys. It still hurted to see Elizabeth die tho she was my best friend. And she was in love with a commandment too." Zeldris looked confused: "Which one?" "Malascula." Zeldris' eyes widened once again and he was actually happy but he didn't show that. "After Elizabeth died for the 107the time Fraudrin found out and decided to play along. We wanted to start the holy war again to finally revive you guys but we were interfered so we had to wait again. At the end we managed to play it so well that it looked completely real but was actually just played. And then Hendrickson came, you guys were revived and that's it." "Wow, such a cool and unbelievable story. Especially cause you plan worked out perfectly." I said: "It still isn't perfect cause we didn't take revenge yet, but that will come soon enough."

Nobody's POV:

Little did they know who was watching them the entire time. Estarossa. He heard and saw everything that happened from when they woke up. The commandments went searching for Zeldris because he was gone for so long.

Zeldris' POV:

"We should get going now and we can explain everything to them to." Meliodas answered: "Sure, but maybe we should get Elizabeth to." "Yeah good plan." a mysterious deep voice said. We both looked over and saw Estrarossa. "How much did you hear?!" I exclaimed. "Everything from when the sun was up." "So you also saw us kiss?" Meliodas asked shyly. "Yes!" He answered happy. "Let's just go." Zeldris said. And so we left flying towards the Boar hat, Meliodas in arms him holding his arms around my neck. "Are you scared I am gonna let you fall?" I teased. To my suprise Meliodas said: "Yes, Estarossa let me fall one time and since then I am scared to fly with someone." Estarossa looking away. I sighed as we reached the Boar hat. We didn't have much problems since Elizabeth was sitting alone outside.

Meliodas' POV:

"Hey, Elizabeth." "Hi, sir Meliodas. Is that your boyfriend." She said in a teasing-like tone. My face got bright red as I hide my face in Zeldris' neck. He holds my waist and says: "Yes I am his boyfriend." "Can you kiss him?" Elizabeth asked. Zeldris answered: "Heh, it's my pleasure to kiss him." He put two fingers on my chin so that my face was out of his neck and kissed me. The kiss lasted for about a minute as we were panting from having less oxygen because of the kiss.

Elizabeth doesn't lose her memories when she reincarnates in this AU.

"Anyway, I assume you are here to pick me up and go to the commandments?" "Indeed." I answered. "Alright then let's go." She walks towards Estrarossa and climbs on his back. They start flying and eventually reach the base of the commandments. "What's the traitor doing here?" Monspeet asked doing that weird thing to his moustache. "Well..." After Zeldris explained. "So you told someone, huh." Fraudrin said. (He is still in Dreyfus' body tho. "You knew about this?" Gloxinia asked. "Of course, Zeldris explained, didn't he?" At the end everybody accepted Meliodas again and took Elizabeth in the group.

Nobody's POV:

Later Elizabeth and Malascula told about their relationship and Meliodas and Zeldris did to. Everyone was fine with it and always teased Meliodas for being a bottom.

That was it for chapter one I will make other chapters too so don't worry. The next chapter might contain smut. Anyway, Bye