Thirteen

Gwen sat in the cell. She and Izzy had made a plan. It might not work, Gwen thought, but at least it was something.

Izzy walked into the cell, gazing at her. "Agent S is gone. He betrayed the agency. That's a good thing, though! It means all the attention is drawn to him."

Izzy turned off the lights in the cell, leaving them both in pitch-black darkness. The only way of vision is from Izzy's goggles, that reflected a soft green glow.

"Izzy?"

"Hm?"

"How did...you get here? This job? How did your friend die?"

Izzy sighed. "2 years ago, me and six other students at my high school were sent on this 'social experiment'. Me, Eva, Cody, Sierra, DJ, and Geoff."

Izzy pressed her head against the wall. "One by one, Geoff, Cody, and DJ were gone. Eva, Sierra, and I escaped. Sierra eventually got freaked out and ran off. Then Eva...my back was turned for only a second..."

Izzy shut her eyes. "They killed her. Shot her right through the head. My best friend...my only true love..."

She opened her eyes again. "Soon after that, I was sent here. They couldn't find Sierra. It was only until a few days ago that we found out that she was dead."

"Izzy...I am so..so sorry.."Gwen stammered. "If anything like that happened to Trent..I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Izzy smiled at her. "Nothing's going to happen. We're going to save them all." Her smile suddenly dropped, "Or..whoever's left."

"What do you mean...whoever's left..?"

Izzy sighed. "Alejandro is dead. Even worse, Heather's pregnant with his kid."

"Oh god...why is Heather even here, then?"

"She didn't know, I assume."

Gwen buried her head in her hands. "What do we do? With the plan?"

Izzy stared at her. "Screw the plan...we're getting you out. Now."

"But, how-"

"I rigged everyone's guns before they went to sleep. The damn idiots didn't even realize."

"Wow."

The girls both stood, Izzy walked to the exit of the cell, opening the door once more. 

"You ready?"

Gwen nodded, reaching for the cell door.

Suddenly, something blew up. 

The building crumbled.

The world stopped moving.