Falling and standing

julie tried to ignore the voice in her head ,some how julie made a cut her wrist by using a key , her hand was bleeding and she was crying , she was broken , she felt lonely , she walked out of her room crying hard while her hand is bleeding , she ran past the kitchen where luke was , luke was crying too , but when he heard julie's voice he raised his head and sw her running out , he stood in front of the counter and saw blood on the ground , he sniffled before realized that she cut herself " shit " he muttered under his breath , he followed her to where ever she was going until they arrived , she was going to the Hollywood sign , she sat there crying , luke felt bad , he went near to her and patted her shoulder , she looked behind and saw luke " leave me alone " she said and shrugged his hand off " no i won't , even though it's not my fault that u feel guilty to meet us but i still care " he said , he took out a napkin from his pocket and wrapped it around julie's wrist , she looked at him while crying , 'he he's sad , he's heart broken , oh no i i made him upset ' she thought while crying , luke stood up and was about to leave but julie hugged him from behind " im sorry " she said and cried , luke removed her hands from his chest " we'll just be your ' phantoms ' " luke said , julie intertwined her hand with his hand , he didn't hold her hand , they walked home ,all the way home luke thought that she ment everything , as soon as they arrived luke went to the garage and julie went to her room and continued crying . while crying julie sang .

 two weeks later

it's been two weeks since the fight and everything is still awkward between luke and julie , and everyone is sick of it , even ray and carlos , and yes they know , julie told them about it , she even told him that she have a crush on luke ,her dad tried to cheer her up but it didn't work , luke decided that he'll go apologize to her, so he ran to her room but didn't find her , but instead he found blood in the floor again ,so he decided to follow , he found his self on the roof , he heard someone singing a sad song " little lady on a roof all alone with out her kitty " she sang while crying , she was sitting on the edge and crying , luke walked forward when he saw her standing , and was about to jump , he ran as fast as he could until he reached her , he pulled her near to his chest while crying on her hair , her back was on luke's chest and his arms were around her waist" im sorry ... i needed time , i i i thought u meant everything u said that day" he said , julie wrapped her hands on top of his " i'm sorry too "she said, she turned around and hugged him and he hugged back , they hugged tight like if they let go they'll disappear , they pulled back, julie looked at luke " i i love u " she said , luke froze for a bit "i love u too " he said they hugged for a bit , they pulled back and smiled at each other , luke cupped her face and smiled " if if u died im gonna die , ur fears are mine , ur problems are mine and ur enemies are my enemies too , so will u be mine ?" luke asked " and u'll be mine forever " julie said and kissed him , they pulled back and julie was about to fall but luke pulled her and she stood properly , they walked off of the roof and saw ray and carlos near to the steps " u okay ?" ray asked , they both nodded , " welcome back " ray said hugging them both .