shirts ----- costumes

***** time skip ***** AFTER SCHOOL 

they were all inn the garage watching She-ra in netflex , when they finished some EP's julie had and idea " guys since we watched more than one ep , why don't we make costumes ?" she said excited " ok but tell me how well three guys make it while they don't know ?" luke asked folding his hand while carrie and julie giggled " actually me and julie have costumes but we need to draw on them , and luckily i have oversized shirts that i never wore " julie said , " so we already have costumes but need to draw in them ?" luke said , he was actuelly excited but didn't show " yeah " julie said , she looked at carrie as they walked to julie's room to grab them , they came back with the costumes and the permanent colors and walked to the garage , " hey were here " julie said , they all sat on a circle with the things infront of them , luke grabbed a buttoned shirt with sleeves , he ripped the sleeves while every one looked at him shocked accept for reggie , he've seen him doing this since they were 15 ,he putted the sleeves aside cause he use them for his sport water bottle and looked back at everyone who was shocked and gaped mouth ,he looked at reggie smirking " guys u'll catch flies if u don't close your mouth " luke said  " and im sure i smell someone's bad mouth smell " luke said as he and reggie covered their noses , " jk " luke said with a giggle " do u , do u always do that ?" carrie asked " yeah he used to since he was 15 " reggie said " and where do u put the sleeves ? " julie asked , " i sew one side and put my sport water bottle in it " when he said that everyone was shocked " enough talking about ' luke's sleeves ' " reggie said using hand quotes " and start working " he said they all agreed , they started working until julie's phone rang flynn's face showing on the screen , she giggled and answered " hey juless " she said " hey how are ya feeling ?" julie asked " i feel tired , i had high fever and now im in the hospital , along with my mom "she said excited as julie squealed  , everyone was confused " oh congrats can i come over and see her ?" julie asked " sure and it's a she " flynn said , julie squealed again and this time she saw that everyone was confused , she smiled and looked at them " oh she has a sister " julie said smiling " oh my god congrats flynn " luke and carrie said in the same time as they moved behind julie , she could see that luke blushed a bit but shrugged it off , they went to the hospital they visited flynn and her mom ,and had fun .