The Asylum

"Achilles weeps he cradles me, and will not eat, nor speak a word without my name"

The song of Achillies

"I need to talk to him

"I need to talk to him. Alone," Rachel told the group.

"I don't think that's a good idea," was Dick's immediate response.

"Why? 'Cause I can't take care of myself?" Rachel's mimicked.

"That's not the point," Dick defended himself.

"I need to find out who he is. Why he's chasing me," Rachel begged.

"I don't trust him," Dick denied

"What's not to trust? The man's tied up," Persephone commented.

"One word from Rachel and I'll walk in and put my foot through his face," Kory added.

"I'll happily help," Persephone shrugged.

"Dick, please," Rachel pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

"Five minutes," Dick conceded.

"Thank you," Rachel knew that was the best she was going to get.

They watched as Rachel walked towards the bathroom. Dick walked over to Persephone and wrapped his arms around her waist. When Persephone hugged him back be buried his noes into her shoulder.

They stood like that for a while, Persephone just rubbing Dicks back to make him feel better. Persephone suddenly heard a pattering of feet, so she opened her arm for Rachel to join the hug. Persephone hadn't even looked up, so she didn't realise that Rachel's hands were cover in blood.

"He killed himself," Rachel sobbed, "there was blood everywhere, but I brought him back from the dead."

Persephone took a few seconds to process what Rachel was saying. When she had worked it out, she let go of Dick and pulled Rachel in for a full-body hug.

"What's wrong, little carnation," Persephone murmured, "I didn't quite hear all of what you said the first time."

"The man, he slit his throat," Rachel whimpered, "I rushed forwards and tried to staunch the bleeding. When I took my hands away, the cut started to heal. he told me, 'You will heal the world,' so I came to get you."

"That's okay," Persephone whispered as she motioned for Dick, who had been nervously standing by to go talk to them and while she distracted Rachel, "how about we clean your hands."

Persephone gently pulled Rachel in the kitchen's direction so that she could clean Rachles hands of the blood. While Persephone was helping Racheal clean, she hummed gently under her breath as a way to distract Rachel.

When Rachel's hands were clean of blood and Persephone had pulled Rachel to sit on the sofa. While that waited for Dick and Kory, Persephone offered to make drinks for the teens.