[Fourty Seven]

(No one's pov)

"Daddy, Papa. Wake upppppp, I have school!"

"Ok, Ok we're up."

Jungkook snuggled closer and gently kissed his neck. Taehyung hugged him before picking him up out of nowhere and carrying him downstairs. He sat Jungkook down on the couch gently.

A few minutes later Yeonjun came downstairs in his little outfit. Jungkook helped him put his coat on and pack his backpack before putting him on the bus. He came back inside and sat down on the couch.

Taehyung came into the room a few minutes later with Jungkook's favorite breakfast. He kissed his forehead and went back upstairs to get dressed for today. He needed to look nice for today, very big plans.

He went into his home office and looked the door to make sure no one would come in. He took a box out of the drawer in his desk and put it in his pocket.

 He took a box out of the drawer in his desk and put it in his pocket

Just looking at it made him nervous and second guess himself. He didn't know if Jungkook was ready for this step, this early too. Plus, Jungkook is in his 8th month now, the baby could come at any point now. He looked in the large windows and recited his lines.

It was a rough 20 minutes but he was able to remember all of his lines. A window probably won't compare to when he's actually reciting them to Jungkook but it's a start. He has it all planned out. They leave around lunch, walk around a park near by for a bit, go for a drive to Busan, then end the day with dinner at a expensive rooftop restaurant.

He unlocked the door and went downstairs where Jungkook was sitting on the couch. He sat down next to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. Jungkook jumped but relaxed after looking over at him.

"What is it Tae? You're being extra loving today, it's weird."

"I just want to let my boyfriend know how perfect he is. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I'm just not used to this. You haven't been like this in a while, it's almost like you're trying to hide something from me or you want something.."

"I-I'm not hiding anything from you...why would I want to. I just want to cuddle with you that's all."

"Sure, cuddle time it is."

They sat there, watching TV for a while until Taehyung got up and suggested they go on a walk for a little bit. Jungkook nodded and got dressed before meeting Taehyung at that door.

The two of them went downstairs and left to the park. They walked in silence while holding hands and people took pictures of them. Both of them didn't care much though, it isn't a scandal to be in a loving relationship.

Taehyung was very protective over Jungkook, especially now that they have a baby on the way. But for some reason people don't usually see that and so they think he is abusive in one way or another. At one point Taehyung was bashed at on Twitter because Jungkook seemed to be terrified of him.