Teenage Dirtbag❤️💔

𝑇𝑤: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑢𝑛𝑠, 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑢𝑝𝑠, 𝑦𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, & 𝑐𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑇𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒; 𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑠𝑡 & 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓
𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑥 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

The pinkette more known as Technoblade was sat in class, bored. It was the last class for the day and he looked at a certain masked blonde fellow. His name is Dream, he usually day dreams about the tall blonde dude, he also has gym class with him apart from language arts and mathematics. But he assumes he doesn't know who he is. Let alone give a damn about him, but that is untrue.

It was now the end of class, he hears that familiar sound of car tires screeching against the concrete floor. It was Dreams boyfriend, he's a dick. The raven haired male rocked a black turtleneck with a white T-shirt and a fire logo on it. He brings a gun to school, and he'd attempt to kick Technos ass if he found out how he felt towards the blondie.

He lives on Technos block which was the reason he recognized the sound of the car, that also meant that Dream came over to the neighborhood very, very often.

And Sapnap knows little about Techno, but not enough to give a damn. The only form of interaction they've had is a simple wave. And doesn't even care of the pinkettes existence. But would in a bad way, if he found out the truth.

Sapnap's a dirtbag and a prick in the pinkettes eyes, but is actually very nice towards Dream. He's seen, it annoyed him not because he though he could see through his façade but because he thought there was no chance he'd end up with him since Sapnap and Dream looked very happy together. But he doesn't know what he's missing.

꧁𝗜𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁꧂

'I feel like mold.' Techno texts his best friend, Philza. The blonde friend was on a date so couldn't attend to be company to the lonely pinkette. And odd enough, neither could both of his others friends, Tommy and Wilbur. It is prom night, and Technos alone. He was stood on the balcony looking into the star infected sky. It was a nice sight but it saddened him think of Dream. Having fun at the party without him by his side and Sapnap as a replacement. Low and behold, right as his thoughts chewed at him, Dreams walking over to him. He fixes his attire up a bit, not wanting to make a fool of himself. Thoughts start to race, and his lips start to shake. 'How does he know who I am? And why does he give a damn about me?-'

His thoughts interrupted by a line of speech. His mask was off but it was pretty obvious he was upset. He looked tense and annoyed, he guessed that he and Sapnap had broken up, and he pitied him but couldn't help but feel happy. "I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden. Come with me Friday, don't say maybe." Dream said with a visible smile 'he's just a teenage dirtbag baby like you~' his thoughts teased.

"Of course, I'll go." The pinkette said calmly even though he was ready to jump and yell in excitement. "Good, here's my number and I'll text you the details soon." Dream said as he handed him a small piece of paper with his number and name. Then walked away.

Techno could not believe what had Just happened. It happened in a matter of minutes, and then it clicked in his head. He's going on a date with Dream, he was very happy. A smile was planted in his face and he immediately texted the group chat of four that consisted of Tommy, Philza, Wilbur, and himself. 'Guys I'm going on a date with Dream on Friday.' He typed happily.