Sex With A Ghost🖤❤️

𝑇𝑤: 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠
𝑇𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒; 𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡 & 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓
𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜 𝑥 𝑄𝑢𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑦
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

Techno had caught a ghost tonight, he had this special vacuum that sucked in the soul of poltergeists. The friendly ghosts he left alone. It was around midnight and he was walking home, he was pretty famous in the community of paranormal activities.

He heard something behind him and looked back, nothing.. he began to walk much quicker and eventually returned home. The pinkette walked inside and closed the door, he sighed in relief but felt an arm wrap around his waist, cold arms.. long arms... "Hello,, Technoblade.." The gentle voice whispered into his ear, The pinkette quickly turned around and looked at the demonic figure. "Why are you here, why are you in my house?? And how do you know my name?"

"Well, you're quite the popularfigure around here." Techno was terrified, a lustful yet calming aroma roamed in the air. "And not to sound weird but I've been observing you... you're looks are ravishing.. you're hips are perfect, your lips are plump and look so very soft, and ooh you are so so enchanting!.." The demon stated in a quiet voice, "I only ask of one thing, I want to spend one night with you, I'd make you feel so so good.~" Quackity said with a smile, he traced his hands the pinkettes chest. The demons golden wings fluffed up at the thought of the pinkette whining underneath him.

"Do you accept?" The raven head asked with a smirk. "If I'm sleeping with you then I'd like to know your name." The pinkette stated. "That is fine by me, my name is Quackity. Now that you know my name, mind leading me into your bed room, I promise I'll show you a good time."

Techno nodded, Quackity was a few inches taller than him. He held his hand and locked the front door before he could forget. He lead Quackity into his bedroom. He took his ghost hunting equipment and clothes off and laid down on the bed.

Quackity slipped his clothes off, "Do you have anything that'll make this easier?" The raven head asked as he spread the pinkettes legs slowly. "I think theirs a bottle of lube in that drawer." Techno said as he pointed at the top drawer of his nightstand.

Quackity leaned over to the drawer a got what he assumed was the lubricant. He opened the bottle and poured some on his hand and rubbed it on his member. "Color system. Green to go, yellow to slow and red to stop." Quackity stayed, although he was a demon everyone should respect their partners wishes. Techno nodded, "okay, also it's called the stop light system if you want to call it that instead." The pinkette corrected. "Do want anything specific?" The raven head asked, "just be rough." The impatient pinkette said.

"Okayyy" The black haired demon said as he aligned himself properly and roughly penetrated the humans hole, "f-fuck, mm.~" The pinkette moaned out. The lustful demon chuckled in satisfaction and started to thrust faster, Techno seemed to enjoy it, as he moaned loudly for the demon onto of him. "F-fuck.. faster Quackity!~ F-faster!" he moaned out as a tight grip grew into the bedsheets.

"Of course my dear.~" The demon cooed as he pounded the slightly smaller much rougher. The demons manhood hit the pinkette's prostate which made Techno moan loudly. He aimed for that specific spot and was successful in hitting it 80% of the time. "F-Fuck yes! Q-Quackity!" The ghost hunter whined.

It was unbelievable that a person who hunts for poltergeists and demons was currently being fucked by one. Quackity stroked Technos cock as he pounded the shorter male way faster. The pinkette let out loud begs and moans, thankfully the walls are soundproof or else the neighbor's would be having a surprising treat.. It was hot, and almost impossibly tight, and the raven haired male already felt like exploding just by being inside the human ghost hunter. "F-fuckk!~" The pinkette whimpered, the pleasure overwhelming his senses.