ShitPost 💔

𝑇𝑤: 𝐹𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑆𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 & 𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠
𝑇𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒; Fucking Crack
𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑇𝑒𝑐ℎ𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑥 𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚
𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

"Hahah hey Dreeeeee" The tall pig says as he gets close to the equally sized green teletubbie. "Hey" Dream says with his hoodie up and 2013 emo hair style. "I'm gonna kill you because why not ahahahahhahahahah" Techno says as ye pierces his sword through the guys chest. Dream cough "Understandable hahahaha lololol" Dream says with a small and sunglasses over his mask. "Awseome." The pinkette says with a thumbs up. "Also I wanna tell you my edyg back story now" Dream says as he dramatically falls but Rechno catches him. "Ayo spipill it" Techno says as he sets up a whole tea party in a matter of seconds. Dream nods and gets into his best attire and starts speaking fancy like. "I once dreamt about landing my sweet, sweet foot on a-" and before he could mutter another word out he died. "Ohhhh nooooo how will I write my historically accurate Dream fanfic now????" Techno asks himself as he begin to sob. The ghost of dram approaches the pig "ahahhaha lol dead gonna go to ghost Burger King now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" techno waves goodbye at him....

But it turns out.....

That was just a lie....

Techno has actually been in prison for the past 69,00,000,000,000,000,,00000 years and has been sitting in hos self daydreaming of that dud he killed he wondered what his life was like but a gaurd banged on his self door. "Hey your food." A guy in a blue uniform and with brown hair. He wore really weird glasses but didnt question it. And so,,,, techniblade never died lol.

The end

// HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS JUST A FILLER BUT I PROMISE TO TRY TO GET BACK TO WRITTING SOON OKAY BYYEEEEE 👁 //