Teacher tord x Student Tom (Smut)

Tom: 18. Tord: 21
Toms POV
I was walking into maths class with Edd and Matt, this was the only class I cared about because it had the teacher that I had a crush on since day 1 of college. Mr. Larsson. He actually made class interesting unlike other teachers (Y'all know what I mean) I keep my head down as much as possible cause just a glance gives me dirty thoughts about the cute Norwegian man like hell I get wet dreams from him, if only he knew how much I liked him.

Tords POV
Out of all the people in my class I like Thomas the most! He's short and quite fun to be around, maybe I should ask him to come to me after class? Yeah that's a good idea "Tom please visit me after class".

Time skip to the end of class brought to you by eddsworld cereal

Toms POV
Now I have to face the one and only person I have actually felt feelings for, great although I could just tell him right there I guess? Let's do it.

Tords POV
Tom comes up to me and asks "What is it?". God you can't describe how adorable Tom is "Tom I notice you seem to like me, in fact it seems more as than a friend, so Tom. Do you love me?". "Yes I do Mr. Larsson". I quickly replied with "Call me tord, please" "Also you should come to my place like right now",

Toms POV
"Also you should come to my place like right now". Everything tord says arouses me for no reason "Ok". And tord started walking me to his car until we got to his house and he pinned me to his bed and kissed me passionately on the lips and i kissed back, he licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I complied opening my mouth, he left no place unexplored while I was making muffled moans which probably turned him on. After that we broke away gasping for air. Tord took my shirt off and his as he started biting my neck trying to find my sweat spot Which he found quickly and I moaned loud and he started sucking and abusing that spot leaving a hickey on my neck, after this he left a trail of kisses going down my chest until he got to my trousers "Do you want this Tom?". Tord said "YES DADDY PLEASE RIDE ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK". With that he took off my trousers and pants and my member quickly popped up "Someone's needy~". Tord said seductively, he took his trousers and pants off and I glared his giant member up and down "Like what ya see?~". "YES PLEASE RIDE ME SENSELESS MASTER". And with that he thrusted into me without prep, my moans were loud and filled with pleasure and pain but after the first couple of thrusts it was all pure pleasure "FAsTER AHhH PLeasE DaDDy". And with that he started going faster and deeper at the same time,This was the best experience I have had in my entire life. We both quickly hit our prostate "IM GoNnA cUM!" And with that I came over tords chest and soon after he came deep inside me and with that we decided to stop.

Tords POV
"Wanna go home?". "I have no real parents", "Oh ok let's just cuddle and go to sleep". "Yeah". And they went to sleep.
The end

557 words
That was my first absolutely horrible TordTom oneshot xD