Cars (Fluff 🎉) Part 1

No ones POV
Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord were on a trip to Florida to see one of Edds relatives, they got off the plane about 2 hours ago and are in a rented car.
Edds POV
I was concentrating on my driving until the car started slowing down 'oh god' I thought 'I ran out of gas' "And were out of gas", I said with a frown on my face, I took out my phone and went to google maps and searched for the nearest gas station... 7 miles away... Everyone noticed my face go from frown to a holy-popsicle-on-a-pencil-sharpener-that's-far-away look to everyone "I'm gonna walk and get some gas, "If Edds going I'm going too!", Matt said clearly misunderstanding this situation "Don't kill each other boys!", "Will try", Tom said clearly not giving a single shit (edd swears real footage no lie xD) and with that I walked off with Matt.
Toms POV
I sigh, they were finally gone and it was quiet, rare for me considering I am either arguing or playing bass most of the time, I had prepared for this to happen so I brought a book called [Insert favorite book here] and let me say, it was interesting as fuck and that's also rare because of how much I didn't care about books as a kid, hell even tord, the commie bastard is interested "What is that book, Tom", tord asked in a calm tone which was rare "it's called [book name from earlier] and it's about [topic of that book]", "wow that's cool, can I read along?", tord asks "Sure", I reply and I unconsciously move my head to his lap, I don't know why I did it, the reasoning behind it was it just felt... well... right to do it? Tord blushed dark red by me doing this and I saw it, I was having a laugh until...
To be continued
324 words
Hello it's your least favorite fanfic writer here, this was a half-assed near midnight thing I made and wanted to publish fast and boi does it suck, anyways good night or good morning OR good evening, cya!