Popular kid (Fluff🎉)

Toms POV
Tord, the popular kid in high school that every single girl calls senpai-tord for no fucking reason. He's bacicly the school bully and people try be nice to him to not get beat up n shit. Unfortunately I am the freak of the school because I have voids for eyes which sucks for me because I'm the centre for tord bullying inc (lmao) as the school calls it, everybody hates me, even edd and Matt aren't real friends! They are just using me for homework and hell even they bully me if I don't work for them. Anyways with all that out of the way I was walking to the bathroom because well... didn't go for a piss before school, as I entered the bathroom I felt someone was following me, I entered the stool and I could hear breathing on my neck "Hello Thomas~", I saw tord, I just crawled up onto a ball on the floor ready to be kicked but... it never happend, I could hear tord laughing his ass off as he picked me up off the floor standing me up "Tom no one knows this but I love you, after school come to my house at #### st, it's the mansion by the way", he winked at me and left the stool, let's just say I was confused? Tord loves me? No no no this can't be right he hates me right? Right?

Tords POV
I just admitted to Tom that I loved him, it's something I never thought I would say to anyone yet I did and I said it to Tom and ohhh great the jocks heard me (bish u better get a fish cuz I fucked up) "Awwe little tordle admitted his feelings to a freak", James the most annoying jock said as the entire squad laughed (damn bro u got the whole squad laughing) I ran away to my class utterly pissed off at them like seriously I was ready to punch James and probably get detention but i remembered about Tom and the fact I would get detention... ._. Anyways off to boring as hell maths class.

Time skip to the end of school brought to you by Tom and tords kissing OwO

Toms POV
Well umm time to get off to Toms place I guess? Why does he even want me in his home, I'm a disgrace to him aren't I? Or am I... Anyways not time to contemplate life because I apparently need to go to tords place

Smol timeskip cuz I am bad at filling in this stuff

Still Toms POV
Ok I'm here so either knock the door or- I was rudely cut off by the door (frik u door learn some manners) and I was treated by tord "Hey Tom! Come in please", tord said hugging me? This can't be right surely not but I was interrupted by me being dragged up the stairs into tords room, now that I think of it I kinda like how tord smells with the valinna and smo- SNAP OUT OF IT TOM, alright fine me I love tord no biggie (but tord is OwO) he sat me down and said "Tom I know you think I don't like you but I do, crazy right? So Tom, I love you", he said hugging me "I lo-ve y-you t-too", I said, when I did he kissed me and I kissed back "Do you wanna sleep here tonight?", tord said with a happy tone in his voice "Yeah my dad is a serious drinker and it would be nice to get away from him for a bit", "I love you, Tom", "I love you too, Tord".

619 words (new amount of words i have never done before OwO)
God I take so long to upload lmao, this took 32 min to write at midnight lmao, anyways i hope u like this as much as I enjoyed writing this lmao if there's any spelling mistakes tell me lel goodbye ya lil non-sinners-until-I-make-smut-again (lol)