Heat (Cringe alert) (Smut)

Toms POV
I was on the sofa drinking Smirnoff as I watched "the children" like I usually do on the tv, but all of a sudden my body heats up 'shitshitshitshit I'm in fucking heat oh crap' there was no one to help me get rid of this stupid thing called heat except... I can't believe it... tord... it sounds stupid but I have had a crush on him which Is why I haven't picked on him in a while and I'm pretty sure he probably loves me too but that's just a guess.

Tords POV
I was sitting on my bed watching hentai until I heard Tom panic? Tom doesn't panic a lot but I could hear him pacing around the living room so I decided to check up on him and to my surprise he had calmed down a bit "Hey witness are you okay?". "No tord I'm not okay right now". I was shocked, he didn't use the word commie or bastard (GG Tom you aren't so mean anymore🎉) "Are you in heat?". There was no answer for about 3 seconds "Yes and I was wondering if you could help me". A smug went across my face as I knew exactly what Tom wanted "So you want me to have sex with you in short words Tom?"... "yeah". "Alright let's go to my room Tom" I can't Believe this is finally happening, I'm gonna make sure he won't be able to walk for a while".

Toms POV
I couldn't believe it, tord was gonna fuck me, I know him, he will fuck me until I can't walk. He pinned me to his bed and kissed me passionately, he licked my lower lip asking for entrance and i let him explore every inch of my mouth with him leaving no spot untouched although after that we were both panting for air "P-plEASe fuck m-me daddy I need y-you inside of m-me", "and you shall receive~"
He took off all my cloths and his.
"Suck", he said with 2 fingers and he put them in my mouth and I did as he asked, he started to prep me and all I could feel was pleasure "You want me to start?~", "YeS PleASE RiDE Me DaDDY", and with that he lined up with my ass and started thrusting I'm faster and deeper with me moaning with every single thrust, he kept going until I came all over his chest "NGgGh", and soon after he came deep inside me making me shiver slightly.

Tords POV
I just fucked the person I had a crush on "Thomas you should probably go to sleep while I clean my room before the cum stains the carpet forever (xD) "Fair point", "I love ya Tom" "I love you too tord".

469 (Noice) words
Wow that was worse than the first chapter and I don't even know if that was possible and it has less words and took longer to make so that's pretty funny