Lovey Dovey (Fluff 🎉)

Toms POV
I was sat on the couch until that little commie walked into the room, I hated him but... i don't know how or why but I somehow like him? It's hard to put into words but yeah, I hate and love tord the communist, after these thoughts I went to go get a drink to stop myself from blushing but boy oh boy that was a decision i would later regret.

Tords POV
I walked into the kitchen to find Tom staring off into space slightly blushing, it's in these small moments you get to appreciate Toms beauty he constantly denies when people call him adorable or cute, thick (THICC) thighs, soft kissable lips, very curvy (I swear tord isn't a weirdo) body and I could go on for hours but that's when he went for Smirnoff so I decided to leave him be and enjoy his Smirnoff

Time skip brought to you by knockoff top gear

Tom came in the living room. Very. VERY. Drunk, he sat on the sofa and scooted closet to me, at this point his thigh was touching mine and I was freaking out, he said "Hey *hic* to-commie *hic* I love y *hic* you", he began to lean in trying to kiss me but I replied "I'm not gonna kiss drunk Tom, if you remember tell me when your sober", tom looked visibly sad from this but went to his room and played Susan somehow perfectly? I swear this man is a god at his bass, soon the music stopped and I presumed he went to sleep and as it was late I decided to go to bed as well.

Toms POV (next morning)
I woke up with an excruciating headache so I got some pain killers and sealed them with water and began to think what the hell i did last night, oh yeah, I said I loved tord, I should probably go talk to him about that and say sorry. I walk into tords room and he was just scrolling through Twitter "Hey Tom I'm guessing you are here because of last night?", god dammit he knew "u-umm yeah I am and I wanted to say I'm sor-", I was cut off by Tord kissing me, I tried to resist but I gave up and let it happen, by the minute it got more heated, tord kicked my lower lip asking for entrance which I then opened my mouth slightly, tord quickly put his tongue in my mouth leaving no inch unexplored, soon we broke away for air "I love you tord", "I love you too, Tom."

439 words
THE END almost cuz there's bonus hehe soz for break wasn't motivated lots xD

Bonus:
"Wanna cuddle?", Tom said "yeah sure tomi" and with that they both drifted off to sleep before Edd came in to wake them up and also got some black mail "you two lovey doveys" UwU

Cya next time ya lil sinners!