Claustrophobic (Fluff🎉)

Toms POV
I got in a fight with tord as per usual but this time edd has to come to break up the fight cause we were so loud "Ok you 2 get, in, the, box.", the box? Edd is gonna lock me and my enemy in a box? This has to be a joke "edd are you joking?", I said waiting for edds response "nope now get in", tord protested but failed and I could hear the tape sealing the box. And I don't like small spaces because I'm claustrophobic which I failed to tell edd... fuck.

Tords POV
I was in the box with Tom until he started shivering and sobbing lightly? "Tom, are you claustrophobic?", he was slowly nodding his head, I pulled him into my lap and hugged him and whispered things such as "it's okay", "I'm here now", Tom has calmed down and hugged me back which was surprising considering he hates me? Oh well. I love tom so this is a dream.

Toms POV
I-i wh-what tord is showing affection to me? I mean like I do love him but I don't think he feels the same, I'm just gonna say it and hope he doesn't hate me after "Hey tord?", "yeah jehovah?", "this might sound weird coming from your enemy and all but, I love you? It's only now when I'm up close to you I get to admire all your features but I don't think you feel the same w-", I was cutoff by tord kissing me passionately on the lips, the kiss slowly got more heated as tord but my lip asking for entrance which I accepted and tord quickly but his tongue in my mouth exploring every inch of it, I let out small moans (I won't go any further please to kill me😅) which tord likes but we had to break the kiss due to us having lungs (STOOPID LUNGS MAKING THIS FLUFF REEEEEE) "I love you tord", "I love you too, Tom"

336 words
This was my worst oneshot yet cuz I got the idea from someone else but forgot the name so sorry to whoever had this plot idea first lol.