Planning The Party

(Mo's POV)

I really hope that Mia likes this, I think as I fluter through the skies of centopia. I see Yuko flutering around in the sky too. I flutered too her. "Yuko hey!" I say yelling. "Mo!" She says back. "Are we still doing the birthday for party for Mia?"

"Yeah" I say, my lip quivering. "Help me plan?" I say. She smally smirks at me. "Yeah of corse I would!" I motion for her to fly down with me and we sit in the grass and pet unicorns and talk about our plan and stuff.

We finish talking about our plan and she says "okay I'll se you later!" "Wait Yuko wait!"
She turns, around , her lip quivering. "Yes mo ?"

I walk toward her soully. "I like talking to youu " I say my lip quivering. "I do to, mo!" J walk toward her more. "I've never felt this way before. "

Yukos lip quivers in love "oh my mo! I feel soully towards you as well. " I bend my head towards her, lips puckering ever so slightly. She bends her in and.......

"YUKO MO!!!!!!" Mia yells "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????"

Yuko and me share a heavy glance.
This is not going to end well.

(Authors note)

Thank you guys sooooo much for reading the first chapter🙃😘 hope y'all like it a lot! I'll write chapter two soon!