A Worthy Seduction

(Yuko's POV)

Mo and I are hanging out, doing cute couple stuff when Felicia walks up with her beautiful blue hair. She flicks a saucy grin to mo. Mo grins back, lip quivering.

"Hey there, Moseph" she says her voice tremulous.

"Hi Felicia" his eyes remain steady on her. Does he like her?!

I sit and watch them talk as I mull this over. If Mo likes Felicia, then he doesn't like me anymore, right? I can't let that happen. I just can't!

I need to put a stop to this. And I know just how to do it.

"Oh Feliciaaaaa!" I cry as I approach the group. She shoots a filthy look at me and doesn't pay me anymore attention.

I try again. "He Felicia I need you to look at something for me please?"

She finally tears her eyes away from my mans and says "fine. What is it Yuko?"

"It's right this way, follow me!" My smile turn devilish when I turn away from her. She has no idea.

When we get far enough away from the group so they can't see us, I say "I see you talking to mo."

"Yeah and? You don't own him" her lips quiver.

I smile. "You had what's coming to you" and then I pull the sword out of my shoe and stab her in the heart! As my blade pierces her body she screams.

Falling to the ground, she looks up at me and whispers, "it's phuddle. He made me do it. He payed me. It was his idea."

I stare in shock. It was Phuddle?! Well I guess I know what I'm doing next.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE!!!!

Authors note:
Thank y'all so much for reading another chapter of my story. Things are getting juicy, right??? The police have caught one of Karen McElwood's accomplices, which turned out to be her eight year old daughter. They aren't sure what to do with her, especially because it seems like her mom put her up to it. Anyway, remember, if you have any information on the whereabouts of the other accomplices, be sure to let me know. Have an awesome week! Bye y'all!!!