Chapter 2 ~Karasuno!~

~Previously~ Shoyo then started to drift of to sleep. Mary opens the door slowly and looks at Shoyo who forgot to turn off the lights and is now sleeping. Mary turns off the lights. "Goodnight Mrs. Shoyo" She then closes the door.~

Shoyo snores like theres no tommorow until. Mary then bangs the door open. "WH-WHA??!!" Shoyo wakes up and falls off of her floofy bed. "O-OowWwWww.." Shoyo sits on de ground and rubs the back of her head. "I apolagize for scaring you yet again Mrs. Shoyo." Mary says monotonely. "I-its okay hahaha..." Shoyo smiles softly. "I did that because i kept calling you but you never woke up." Mary said emotionless. "Ah- i-im sorry" Shoyo apolagized. "It is not your fault Mrs Shoyo, Now then." Mary puts Shoyo's uniform on her floofy bed. "Get ready now because your going to school." Mary said. Shoyo jolts up. "OH RIGHT!!!! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME MARY!!" Shoyo smiles brightly and stands up. "No problem Mrs Shoyo" Mary bows then goes outside of Shoyo's room.
"Finally!!!! The time has finally come!!" Shoyo thought excitedly. She then started to get ready, and goes downstairs to the kitchen were she sees her parents and her cute lil sister (NATSSSSSUUUUUUUUUU)
"Good morning onne-chan!!!" Lil Natsu runs to her onne-chan and hugs her. "Haha, good morning too Natsu!" Shoyo smiles brightly at lil Natsu and pats her head. "Good morning dear ^w^" Her Mum greeted. "Good morning too Mum!" Shoyo carries Natsu and goes to their Mum and hugs her. "Dont forget about me too" Her Dad said. "Right right hahaha" Shoyo puts Natsu down and Natsu runs to her sit, Shoyo then goes to her Dad and Hugs him. Everyone then sits on they're chairs. Her Mum then spoke. "So dear, Are you excited?" Her Mum smiles sweetly at Shoyo. "Op Coursh!! Shuphar Eshited!!!!" (Of course! Super excited!) Shoyo said excitedly with food still in her mouth. "Hohohoho, i see thats good dear, but dont talk when your mouth is full ok?" Her Mum said, Shoyo munches her food and nods. Her Dad then started to speak. "If there are any boys trying to flirt with ya, ya know what to do ey?" Her Dad said with a dark aura around him. Shoyo gulps down her food. "Of course!" Shoyo smiles brightly, Her Dad nods.

"Yeah onne-chan! Your pretty dense so i guess thats okay" lil Natsu spoke. "Whats that supposed to mean?" Shoyo asked Natsu questionly. "You dont need to know onne-chan" Natsu said with a =_= face. Shoyo shrugs and drinks her milk, She then stands up. "Well i gotta go now!!!" Shoyo said excitedly. "Ok dear be careful ^w^" Her Mum said while smiling gently at her. "Dont forget your razer!" Her Dad said. "I dont need that Daaddd, besides! Im pretty strong!" Shoyo smiles in a closed eyes smile. Her Dad then remembered something Also Natsu. "Oh right, i totally forgot THAT happened" Her Dad said, Natsu nodded in agreement. "Well i better go now before i get late! Bye guys i love youu!!!" Shoyo grabs her bag and runs outside. Her parents and lil Natsu said goodbye as well.

"Mrs. Shoyo" The driver opened the car for her. "Ah thank you!" Shoyo then goes inside the car, the driver as well. After driving for awhile they can finally see the school. "Wooahhh so thats Karasuno" Shoyo looks at the school in amazement. "So this is where Tenma-chan attended in his highschool years." Shoyo thought "Ah right, Peter! Can you park at the back of the school please?...I dont want to attract any attention.." Shoyo asked Peter. "Of course Mrs. Shoyo" Peter did what he was told and parked at the back of the school. Peter then goes out and opens the door for Shoyo. "Thanks again Peter." Shoyo smiles at him. "It is nothing Mrs. Shoyo, i am just doing my job" Peter smiles softly. "You can go back home now Peter, because i wanna experience walking home from school hehe!" Shoyo smiles brightly, And Peter already came prepared he then puts on a sunglass. "Are you sure Mrs. Shoyo?" Peter questioned her. "Yes! Of course!" Shoyo smiles at him reassuringly. "Okay..." Peter then goes back inside of the car. "Well then please take care Mrs. Shoyo, Good bye" He then drives away. Shoyo waves at the car while smiling, and the car is now out of sight. "Now then..." She turns around to look at the school. Shoyo took a deep breath then goes to the gates. All the students attention is now on her, but for some reason she didn't notice at all. (Thats just how she is.) The students kept whispering at each other on how cute and beautiful she is. (Well duuhhh *rolls eyes*)