Chapter 17 ~Fly High!~

***

"Long time no see" Said Daichi.

"Uh-huh, yeah, you look....Bigger now" Ikijiri laughs.

Daichi looks at Ikijiri then at his whole body with a question mark ontop of his head.

"B, Big??? You mean I look fatter now??" 

"No no, that's not what I meant, It's...."

Ikijiri looks at Daichi up and down. Hmm....His build is now different and he now got this...Aura around him now, He looks really intense he must have trained really hard.

"I saw you at the entrance earlier, and......Was that the orange haired girl you mentioned before?"

Ikijiri looks at Daichi sideways.

"Yep! I'll introduce you to her later, she's really nice so no need to be shy" Daichi shakes his hand.

Ikijiri chokes. "I-I'm not shy....It just feels like she's a whole different league and I, a commoner shouldn't talk to her at all."

"Really now?" Daichi raises his right brow.

"Yes, well that's what I think haha....*Sigh*" Ikijiri scratches his nape.

"What's wrong?"

"Nah, it's nothing........Well....It doesn't matter how small we are or big we used to be, because we're here now"

Ikijiri mutters to himself and nods determinedly.

"Watch out Sawamura cause we're gonna wipe out the floor with you" Ikijiri smiles sheepishly.

Daichi looks at Ikijiri bewildered for a moment, then he smiles at him.

"Shou-chan's definitely gonna like you....*sigh*....Oh well, I'm not gonna stop her from meeting new friends" Daichi shrugs.

"She seems to be the social butterfly type."

"She definitely is." Daichi sighs.

Ikijiri laughs.

------

Right now it is almost time for the games to start, everyone is getting ready, and some people are trying to calm their nervousness down. Some people even puked cause of nervousness.

So...Right now Shoyo and Kiyoko is trying to calm down their nervous teammates A.K.A. Asahi, Yamaguchi, Narita, and Kinoshita.

"Now now! Let's all take a deeeeeeeeep breath 'kay? Inhaaale aaannnnddd exhale......."

The four inhaled and exhaled with Shoyo's guidance. Then they did it again and again until they felt a little bit better.

"Hooohhhh......Th-thanks Hinata-chan..." said Yamaguchi.

"Yeah...Thanks for helping us calm down..." Kinoshita smiles weakly.

Shoyo pats their head like patting a child who is frightened.

"It's no problem! I'm just doing my job!"

Shoyo then smiles at them with her signature sunshine smile, making the four nervous guys calmed down completely.

"Now this....This is the power of our beautiful Goddess!! Take that!"

Nishinoya kneels down and stretches both his hand out towards Shoyo, showing off to everyone who is present there.

And just now.....For a moment, there was like light shining down on Shoyo making her look like a Goddess that just descended from heaven.

Everyone present there almost bowed down and worshipped Shoyo. Everyone in Karasuno sweatdropped, and Shoyo is as oblivious as ever.