🔔🎉200 reads special💞💖🎶

No one's POV
The Karasuno volleyball team has started they're morning practice but the Captain, noticed that there are two missing persons. "Hey, have you all seen Asahi and Shou-chan?" Daichi the captain crow asked his teammates. "No, we haven't. But this is weird....Hinata-san is never late, i kind of understand Asahi but Hinata-san? No" Ennoshita said to the captain crow.

"Pfft, i bet she overslept and is hurrying over here, forgetting to wear her uniform and brushing her hair." The salty humanoid said. "Tsukki..." Yamaguchi said in a scolding tone. "Urusai Yamaguchi."  "Gomen Tsukki!.." Yamaguchi is starting to get tired of apologizing that isn't even his fault.

"MAYBE SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!?" Tanaka shouted "OH NOOOO!! MY CUTE GODDESS!!" Nishinoya cried. "YOUR GODDESS??!! SHE IS OUR GODDESS YU!!" Tanaka shouted at his friend. "OH right!" Nishinoya then rubs his nape. "Stop! She does not belong to the both of you!" Sugawara shouted with a scary aura arround him.

"O-osu..." The two idiotic duo said in unison while shrinking. "Hm, maybe she tripped." Kageyama said bluntly. "Th-that doesn't make her late tho-.." Kinoshita said to Kageyama. "Maybe she encountered some delinquents and is shouting for help, and then the main character of this story called "life" is there to save the day and then they started to hang out and they fell inlo--" Narita then got interrupted by Kinoshita. "Yes yes we get it... *sigh*"

Then suddenly the gym door bangs open, revealing....................Asahi carrying a kid. The team then looks at Asahi. "Oh Asahi! There you are! Your late." Said Daichi while going to Asahi then he stops walking. "Wheres Sho-chan??" Sugawara asked walking towards Asahi as well. "Uhm- well....." Asahi then gets interrupted by Tanaka. "Wooahh who's that cute kid??? She kinda looks familiar......" Tanaka puts his hand on his chin. "Well....this is....." Asahi pauses for a moment, then he finally answered. "It's Hinata....."

Sugawara tripped before he gets to Asahi, Kageyama spits his water to Tanaka, Tanaka was shocked and didn't notice, Nishinoya got hit by a ball that Ennoshita spiked, Ennoshita fell, Narita, Kinoshita, Kiyoko and Daichi was just surprised. Yamaguchi accidentally drops his waterbottle on the ground, Tsukishima is just indifferent.

"Hn...?" Child Shoyo tilts her head cutely. Causing the others to have a heart attack "Sho-chan!!! Your so cute yes your are!~ yesh you aree!!~" Sugawara magically teleported to where Asahi is and he started to tickle the cute little kid Shoyo, she then started to giggle cutely. Sugawara then  clenches his chest. "UGH!.....So cutee!!..."

"Asahi...Why is Sho-chan with you?" Daichi asked Asahi. "Hmm....Welll......"

               ~Flashback to earlier~
Asahi was running because he was already late for morning practice, but then he hears a kids voice. He wasn't sure on what to do, if he was gonna leave the crying child or help the crying child. If he goes to help the kid, they might cry even more because kids are scared of Asahi. But he doesnt want to leave the crying child alone so he went to where the child is.

He finally found the child and he goes closer to the crying child. "U-uhmmm...Hey kid...A-are you ok? Are you lost?...D-do you need help..?" Asahi asked in the most softest voice he could do, because he doesnt want to scare the little one. The little girl then turns around and looks at Asahi, Asahi flinches.

Because he's scared that the child might be frightened. The little girl stopped crying and just stares at him. Asahi noticed that there are a pile of big clothes that doesnt fit the child and also a bag that resembles Shoyo's bag as well. "Teddy!" She pointed at Asahi, Asahi flinches at the sudden comment. "H-huh..??? Yes?..What??" Asahi is confused.

"Teddy! You....wook wike meh Teddy!" She smiles at him brightly. "Ah......she's....she's not scared of me.." Asahi mumbles. "Up! Up!" She demanded. "H-huh?? U-up?...I guess you want me to...carry you.." Asahi then grabs the jacket on the ground and started wrapping it around her and then he started to carry her.