Chapter 5 ~Aoba Johsai!~

~Previously~'W-were holding h-hands!!..' Yamaguchi blushed. They then started walking back to the gym, while holding hands~

No one's POV
They arrived at the gym, and saw that their teammates are waiting for them. "YAMAGUCHII YOU ALREADY MADE THE FIRST MOVEE?!!" Shouted Tanaka in disbelief. "H-huh?? What?" Yamaguchi looks at Tanaka confused. "Tch...." Saltyshima just looks away. Kageyama frowned, Nishinoya was making a "scary" face.

Daichi was the most jealous out of all of them, he smiled "sweetly" at them but of course Shoyo didn't notice the hidden meaning of Daichi's smile. "Shou-chan, come sit beside me. Coach Ukai is gonna talk about positions." He pats the empty space between him and Kiyoko. "Okay!" She lets go of Yamaguchi's hand and walks towards Daichi and Kiyoko she then sits in the middle of them smiling brightly.

Yamaguchi was quite sad about the empty feeling in his hand, he also decided to sit down on the ground beside Tsukishima. "Now that everyone is here, except Sugawara. Let's talk about the positions for the practice game." Coach Ukai said and slams the white board beside him.

~timeskip brought to you by....Yer lazy butt Author!!~
After they're discussions about the postions for the practice game, they decided to stop by at Coach Ukai's store to buy some meatbuns. "Meatbunnssss!!!!" Shoyo shouted happily. "MeATbUnnNsSs!!" Nishinoya also shouted. The two of them kept shouting 'meatbuns' until they finally arrived at Coach Ukai's store.

Daichi bought some meatbuns and gave it to his teammates, and they ate. Kiyoko and Shoyo was talking about some stuff, and the guys were also talking. Once they were done, all of them went home. Leaving Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, and Shoyo together walking to they're homes. "Oi shrimp why are you following us?" Said Tsukki annoyed. "What? I'm not following you! My home just happened to be in the same path as yours!" Shoyo shouted at de Salty dino.

"Oh so we must be neighbors then senpai." Yamaguchi interrupted their small conversation. "Yeah i guess" Shoyo smiles at Yamaguchi. Tsukishima was quite annoyed by their interaction so he just chose to ignore them and continue listening to music. They then part ways and Shoyo finally arrived home.

"ONNE-CHANN!!" Little Natsu ran towards her big sistah and she hugs her onne-chans leg. "Hahaha, i'm home my little gremlin!" Shoyo picks up her cute little sister and smiles at her brightly. "Welcome back dear!" Their mum walks towards the two sunshine sisters and hugs them. "Hahaha yes I'm home mum!" She hugs back at her mum.

"Don't forget about me as well!!" Alexander, their father came running towards them and bear hugs them. "Daaddd!!!! Your sweaty and stinky!! Dont hug us!!" Shouted Natsu at her Father. "Why are you so mean Natsuu...." Alexander sulked in the corner. "Oh dear, hohohoho. Oh well i will tell Mary to ready a bath for you honey." Fuyumi their mother walks away.

Shoyo puts her cute lil sistah down. "Well i'm gonna go to my room now Natsu!" She asks her lil sister for permission if she can leave, and lil Natsu nods. Shoyo then went up to her room to change into her favourite orange hoodie and a black short. Shoyo then went down and goes to the living room where she saw Natsu watching some cartoons.

~timeskip timeskip timeskip!!!!!~
Shoyo is now laying down on her soft floofy bed while looking at her messages. She saw a notification popped up and saw she was added to the Karasuno's Groupchat. She then started chatting there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shoyo is now online

Shoyo: Hello guys!!! (o'▽'o)

Tanaka: Hinata!!!!💖💞💓💕