Chapter 10 ~Familliar faces~

~Previously~'See you soon...? What does she mean by that..?' Kenma thought. "Sho-chan there you are!" Sugawara hugs Shoyo. Shoyo started smiling and giggling. 'What the heck is wrong with her...' Tsukishima thought.~

It was finally the day where they go to Tokyo and have a practice game with Nekoma High, they're sworn rivals for a very long time. Shoyo was excited she was practically jumping around 'cause she can't wait.

"So everyone...Rememebr...There is always someone by Sho-chan's side whenever she goes somewhere okay? Except for the bathroom of course!" Daichi said to the team that is huddling together.

I dunno how Shoyo didn't notice them, maybe she's just too excited thats why. "Yes sir!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya salutes. "I will definitely protect Shoyo-chan." Kiyoko said with fire in her eyes.

"Ugh fine." Tsukishima rolls his eyes. Yamaguchi was determined to protect his senpai at all cost. "Maybe the main character in this story called "life" will suddenly appear out of nowhere and take Shoyo away from u--" Narita was cut off by Kinoshita "Yeah yeah we get it Narita." Kinoshita sweatdropped.

"Everyone let's go!" Coach Ukai shouted from inside of the bus. Everyone then went inside and take they're seats. The same like last time.

"Nari-chan! What are you reading this time?" Shoyo goes close to Narita that they're shoulder are touching. Narita was red, but his face remains completely normal. "Oh, you know....Solo Leveling." Narita answered.

"OHhh!!! I've read that as well!!!" Shoyo clasps her hands together. "Yeah? Then...Should we read it together? What chapter are you on?" Narita brings his phone closer to Shoyo so that she can see.

"Oh i'm in chapter.........." The two then started reading together. "Nnngghhhhh........." Sugawara was staring at them jealous, he also wants to spend time with her...

"No fairr!!! Narita gets to spend time with Shoyoo!!!" Nishinoya whined. "I agree bro!..." Tanaka agreed. "Bro....." "broo......" The two then started sulking. Coach Ukai just looks at them sweat dropped on his face.

Tsukishima just simply ignored them, while hiding his jealousy of course. Guess he can't deny his feelings for the sunshine anymore heh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Asahi was praying, Ennoshita and Kinoshita were normal. Kageyama was of course drinking his milk while glancing at the two people who was reading. Yamaguchi was trying to sleep. Kiyoko was just there guarding Shoyo.

Daichi just doesn't want to deal with this rn and just goes to sleep, since it's a long way to Tokyo.

***

They finally arrived at Toritsu Nekoma High! Daichi was looking through the window and saw the members of the Nekoma Volleyball team waiting for them. Then he saw some familiar faces.

The bus stops at the front of the school. Everyone then went out getting they're stuff. While Daichi walks towards they're captain. Kuuro also walks to Daichi. Kuuro smiles like the chesire cat.

"Been awhile." Kuuro said going for a handshake. Daichi "smiles". "Yes it has been." Daichi shakes his hand with a strong grip, Kuuro as well while "smiling".

Sugawara sweatdroppped and Yaku as well. Shoyo finally walks out of the bus and started looking around. Then he spots a certain pudding head.

"KEN-CHAANNN!!!" Shoyo runs towards Kenma. Kenma flinches and looks at the girl who is running towards her. Shoyo hugs Kenma tightly. "U-ugh...S-so this...is what y-you...mean...By See you...Soon-" Kenma said struggling.