Chapter 18: The Chosen of the Two!

Kisa woke up a little earlier than usual so she could do stuff before Blue woke up. She made breakfast and placed it on the table by the time Blue woke up. He came down and smiled he finished placing the table and pouring the juice. Kisa change first to her clothes then Blue. They ate and finished packing for school and left a note saying they left early for school. Right as they left everyone else got up. Guren looked outside and smiled when he saw them talking. They others finished eating and packing for school a little later and they left for school. They stopped at everyone’s house except for Toxsa’s. They went to school and everything was good. Where Kisa and Blue were in first hour Toxsa came up to them and told Kisa.

       “Kisa I need to talk to you!” He pleaded

       She sighed and went with him. They went outside with 5 minutes till the bell. Toxsa told her the story again and she told him she knows.

       “Well what are we then?!” He asked

       “What do you mean? If you mean together no” Kisa said

       “Is it cause you don’t believe me or Blue?” He said

       “I don’t know it’s just I don’t want a relationship with you for a while alright?! Maybe it’ll change later in life. Now I’m going to class if you don’t mind.” She said and started walking off.

       Before she went to the classroom Toxsa grabbed her arm and kissed her. She was shocked and pulled away blushing. She sighed and hurried inside the classroom without saying a word to Toxsa.

       “Stupid! Stupid! Why did I do that?” Toxsa thought

       He then went inside and the bell rang and class started. They were given a project for L.A about an adventure novel they were reading Blue and Kisa were paired up witch made Toxsa mad and jealous but Blue and Kisa were happy with it. After that the other classes went by and at lunch Blue and Kisa sat next to each other with the others. Also making Toxsa jealous.

       “Are they together or something?! They’re always so close!” He thought and sat at the corner of the lunch table.

       When she saw Toxsa she thought of the kiss and looked away. Blue noticed this and asked her what was wrong. She then grabbed his hand and took him in the hallway outside of the lunchroom. She then explained what happened in their hallway chat. Blue was pretty upset and everything but Kisa told him to calm done and not worry about it.

       “It’s just that I can’t look at Toxsa even more now!” She explained “When I look at him I see the kiss with that girl and then with me. It makes me freak out.”

       Blue nodded and Kisa thanked him for listening. They went back to lunch and finished eating. After that the classes continued and nothing new happened really. Blue and Kisa went to the library to find the adventure novel they’re reading in L.A class because the teacher keeps the books in the classroom. They went to the library and happily found the books. Kisa decided to get a room in the library to work at, so she did and they went in the room and started to work on the poster. After a while the finished like a quarter of it and the library was closing soon, so they cleaned up their mess and walked home. While they were walking home they were talking about the project but then Kisa said.