Chapter 10: The Next Day

The next day at school was weird; there was a girl who was staring at me with her red eyes. After class I usually walk to class with Mackenzie, Chooki, my sisters and my boyfriend Toxsa but I wanted to talk to this girl. I told them to go but they wanted to stay with me, so I let them. I walked up to the girl and said.

       “Excuse me; I have a question…why were you staring at me for the whole period and also I like your white hair!”

       She said “Oh well umm…I thought your blue hair was pretty.”  She was trying to avoid my eyes.

       “Then why are you trying to avoid my eyes?” I asked

       She didn’t respond back but Toxsa told me the bell was going to ring and they should get to the next class. I nodded and walked away and apologized for any troubles.

       Mackenzie then said “Kisa was she really staring at you the whole Class Period?”

       I replied “Yea she was I’m curious as to why she was. I’ll figure it out!”

       We all then got to class. After gym we played soccer so nothing really happened. Then my next class math came and I realized the same girl who was looking at me first hour was in this class, she was also looking at me again but she then looked at something in her hand. She repeated looking at me then her hand. I looked harder at what was in her hand till I realized it was a…COREBRICK! It was a red corebrick, I was shocked and since I sit next to Toxsa I told him and he looked and he saw it too, then I told Mackenzie and Toxsa told Chooki. We were all on guard now. I told them I was going to talk to her they agreed. After class I walked up to her and said.

       “So what’s your name on Quarton?”

       She looked at me in shock but said “I’m Red Rabbit! Also if you’re wondering I’m neutral. What’s yours?”

       I replied “I’m Tamaki Tenkai Transformer, so why were you staring at me?”

       “Because I thought you were different from everyone else and her too!” She said and pointed to Mackenzie.

       “Well we are different from the others!” I said and winked while smiling.

       “Oh really? Well I’m in your next class, I’m Ruby! What’s your name?” Ruby said

       I replied “I’m Kisa, this is Mackenzie the one you pointed at, the green haired guy is Toxsa my boyfriend, yellow haired guy is Chooki, and my sisters Chieka and Sachiko!”

       They all said “Hello Ruby!”

       “Can I walk with you guys to our next class?” Ruby asked

       “Sure but Chooki has another class. So Bye Chooki” I said

       Chooki waved bye and left so we all walked to our next class and as we were walking Toxsa whispered in my ear.

       “So your uncle approved correct?” Toxsa whispered

       I nodded and kissed him on the cheek. We all then got to our class. The rest of the school day was okay. We all got out and me and Mackenzie explained why were different.

       I said “So we’re the Midnight Angels and we have two Tenkai Animals on our side and we’re also the good guys!”

       Mackenzie then said “What does your amour look like on Quarton?”

       Ruby replied “Like a rabbit sort of I think.”

       “So your animal is a rabbit! Interesting!” Mackenzie replied

       At that moment Sapphire went on my head and Ubi jumped into Mackenzie’s arms. We explained who Ruby was and Sapphire looked at her and then said something.

       She said “Oh you’re connected to the Tenkai Rabbit Ulva? She is very I mean VERY energetic!”

       Ruby said energetically “Really! I don’t have to hide my energeticness!”

       We all were both shocked but then Ruby’s corebrick glowed but ours didn’t and I then said something.

        “That means Ulva is ready to talk to you and connect!” I said “Right Sapphire…Ubi?”

       They both nodded and we all decided to go with her and try to help her if Ulva gets a bit to crazy.

       Ruby showed them where she went to go to Quarton it was in the woods that was reserved for picnics and stuff like that. She also said the same words Mackenzie and I say and a portal appeared. They all went into it and we said

       Mackenzie said “Tenkai Strategy…*her catlike amour is put on* Asakocat Core Engage!”

       Kisa then said “Tenkai Sage…*Her Owl-like amour is put on* Tamaki Tenkai Transformer Core Engage!”

       The Ruby said “Tenkai Jump…*her rabbit like amour is put on* Red Rabbit Core Engage!”

       We saw Red Rabbit/Ruby’s amour and it had Bunny ears and a fluff tail! We both complimented her outfit and she complimented ours. We then ran over to Beag and I asked what the problem was and he said it was a Tenkai Animal it was as we expected the Tenkai Rabbit! Beag asked who Red Rabbit/Ruby was and we said she’s neutral but she might join our side! He nodded and we helped the Rabbit notice us by Sapphire and Ubi telling Ulva that her other part was here! When the rabbit looked it hoped its way over here. I don’t know what it said to Ruby/Red Rabbit but I’m guessing it was the same as what Sapphire said to me. She then hopped on Ulva’s back and her usual weapon appeared it was boomerang and she only had one until she got another one and she said that her jumping powers increased. They jumped and had fun while we watched. She then got off and she told us what she said.

       “She said that her name was Ulva but I already knew that. She also told me that we’re connected and for me to go on her back. So I did and got a second boomerang and she also told me my jumping power’s increased. We talked about random stuff like how she can go to Earth like Sapphire and Ubi can do. So I told her where I lived and she would come find me!” Ruby explained

       We both nodded and asked her if we could hang out at her house and she said ok and that her parents always wanted me to bring people home! So we came back and I saw that I had messages so I checked them and it was from the guys and my sisters. They were all asking where I was, I replied Quarton to the guys but my sisters I said out with my friends and that I was staying over at her house so tell uncle. We got to Ruby’s house and her mother was very happy and let us stay over the night. We waited a bit but a cute little white and blacked dotted rabbit was knocking on her window. We then could hear Ulva too so we chatted and we then asked Ruby a big question.

       I and Mackenzie nodded and I said “This may be sudden but I was wondering if you wanted to join the Midnight Angels! We only have me and Mackenzie and our Tenkai Animals.”

       Ruby looked at Ulva they both nodded and Ruby said “Yeah! I’ll join the Midnight Angels on the good side against Vilus!”

       I and Mackenzie were both happy so we did a group hug and our animals high-fived each other! We stayed the night. When we all got up it was way to early to go to school so we picked out an outfit for Ruby that would be rabbit related. We found a t-shirt that said “I just carrot at all sometimes!” With a cute baby rabbit on it just relaxing, then she wore jeans. With her long white hair in a bun with red eyes and her outfit I thought she looked cute! We then walked to school and that day was fine.