Chapter 2: The Suspicious Behavior of Guren

After Beni betrayed the Knights, Guren was sad that the girl he liked betrayed knights. He then heard a knock on the door; he was alone in his house because his dad was at work so he had to get the door and saw…

BENI! He was surprised to see her and asked her what she was doing here Beni just said I just came here to chat”.

Guren then thought “Maybe I could get her to turn to the good side!” He then nodded and let her in. They chatted and laughed until Beni went serious and gave Guren papers. When he looked at the papers it was about Vilus and his plans for Quarton and Earth. When Guren saw the papers his eyes widen and asked why she was giving him the papers.

Beni then said “Me and Dromus aren’t bad but were not good either we do what we want, but we decided to help the good side a bit.

“Well Thanks?” Guren said unsurely.

Kisa then came downstairs with a red face like she was crying for hours. Guren asked what she was doing here.

Kisa not noticing Beni then said “I came home because I thought of my mom because we passed by some lilac’s.”

Guren then asked Beni to leave politely; Beni saw that the girl was upset and left the Nash’s household. Kisa thanked Guren for putting up with her and her sisters, she remember the message she sent to Guren to tell her Uncle (Guren’s Dad).

The message said “Hey Guren

Can you show your dad this? Our parents died protecting us, can we please stay at your house till we can recuperate or something?  

-Love Kisa Toru (Tamaki)

Her sisters came in with bags in their hands and then saw Kisa sad and everything and dropped down to her where Guren was trying to comfort her. The girls decided to take her out and let her chill they took her to Mr. Whites shop for the 4th time in 2 weeks. They explained what happened to Mr. White when they got there. Mr. White called Mr. Nash (Guren’s Dad) and asked him what to do, he told Mr. White and when he was about to do what he needed to do but the group came in and saw Kisa on the ground crying like crazy! They all came down to see what happened and didn’t see her sisters but she got to crowded and fainted. Mr. White told the boys to go to Quarton and deal with the threat while he will deal with Kisa. They did as they were told and left for Quarton, what Mr. White did was first wake her up, then gave her water, and then let her just talk without ANY interruptions. After that was over she was ready to go to Quarton and just left without letting Mr. White talk. When she got there she saw Dromus with the knights and they were working together and even Vendetta helped the fight against Vilus with the Black Dragon Key. She was tooo shy to intervene. After the fight she was the first one to come back and decided to sit on the couch and wait for everybody to come there. When the boys came they went to her and asked if she was ok. She nodded and they all sighed in relief. She then moved to the arm rest on the couch so the boys could sit on the couch. They were explaining what happened on Quarton to her even though she knew what happened because she was there. After that everyone went home but Ceylan invited her to walk with him she accepted the offer. They then went for a walk and they chatted about their interests like how she loves jokes and he does jokes so he did a few jokes and got her to laugh and smile he then blushed after she saw him blushing and poked him saying “Your blushing Ceylan “Awesome” Jones” she giggled afterwards.

He turned even redder and just tried to laugh it off. She then laughed too and told him stories about all the crazy experiences with her sisters. After their walk she decided to go home and they said goodbye to Ceylan and it was about 5 pm or so and then a tennis ball about hit her face but she caught it with her great reflexes. When she looked up to see who it was, it was Chooki! He apologized and Kisa accepted his apology and she asked him what he was doing here, and Chooki said “Practicing tennis wanna play?”