Chapter 8: The Fight and The New TEAM?!

When Kisa and Mackenzie nodded Kisa wondered where Mackenzie goes to go to Quarton, so she asked.

       Mackenzie replied “Follow me!”

       Mackenzie grabbed Kisa arm and ran to Toxsa’s Family Dinner, said some words and a portal appeared. Kisa’s eyes widened because this was how she use to go to Quarton. She told Mackenzie that and they both smiled and Kisa told her who the Knights were and that they were the ones who were running into the building. Mackenzie nodded and sighed they put their bricks in the slot and were transformed.

       Mackenzie said “Tenkai Strategy…*her catlike amour is put on* Asakocat Core Engage!”

       Kisa then said “Tenkai Sage…*Her Owl-like amour is put on* Tamaki Tenkai Transformer Core Engage!”

       When they were on Quarton Kisa looked at Mackenzie’s amour it was gray and white (Gray most of it and some parts were white) with a tail coming out of her amour from behind and she had cat ears on her head that were gray. When Mackenzie looked Kisa’s amour it was green and blue (She had like certain parts blue and certain parts green but mostly blue). They both complimented there friends amour, they smiled and ran to Beag.     

       “What’s the problem Beag?” Tamaki/Kisa asked

       “Oh it’s Tamaki Transformer! But who is she?” Beag asked as he pointed to Asakocat/Mackenzie

       “It’s Asakocat, she was neutral but after what she saw Vilus do she decided to join us! Isn’t that right Asakocat?” Tamaki explained

       Asakocat nodded and Beag said “Good glad to have you but where’s your weapon?”

       Asakocat noticed that she didn’t have her weapon and said something and her weapon came out.

       “Here it is! My weapon is a talon on both arms!” Mackenzie/Asakocat explained

       Beag then said “Alright! The problem is that two Tenkai Animals came and started fighting us!”

       Mackenzie/Asakocat and Kisa/Tamaki asked in unison “Tenkai Animals?”

       Beag explained “Well I guess you guys don’t know. Let’s see where to begin…well long ago there were no Quartonians. There were only animals when the first Quartonian was put on Quarton the animals feared the Quartonian. So now there almost impossible to find it’s said that they are connected to the Tenkai Knights like there their owners. The two we have is an owl and a cat.”

       When the Tenkai Owl looked at Kisa it flew to her. Kisa/Tamaki was shocked at first but she thought it said something and she said “Did you guys hear that?!”

       They shook their head but Kisa heard the owl say something “They can’t hear me only the Quartonian who is connected to me can hear me! Kisa Toru or Tamaki Transformer with the Tenkai Sage Power, that’s how you have your weapon, I chose it.”

       Tamaki replied “Really! Thanks then I love my weapon! What’s your name?”

       The owl responded “My name is…Sapphire!”

       Tamaki told her that was a pretty name and the owl smiled. Tamaki asked if she was the one who was linked to her. The owl nodded and Tamaki hugged Sapphire (The Tenkai Owl).

       “What do we do now?” Tamaki asked

       Sapphire responded “Go on my back!”