Chapter 17: That Monday

Kisa woke up at her normal time and Blue woke up right as she did and helped her make food again. They changed and everything. Everyone else came down and they all ate. Since Blue and Kisa finished early so they left early and because Toxsa was going to walk with the others. So Blue and Kisa walked out of the house and went to school. A little bit later everyone else left and went to everyone else’s house. Even Toxsa he came out happy!

       “Hey guys! Ready to go? Where’s Kisa and…Blue?!” He said

       “None of your concern” Guren snapped at him

       Toxsa was shocked but they walked to school. When Toxsa was walking to his first hour he thought. “I could explain to Kisa what happened that day in first hour”

       He went in only to see that Kisa wasn’t in her seat she was talking to the teacher begging for something. The teacher sighed and nodded she thanked her and went to her desk for the moment. Toxsa sat down and she looked at Chooki and talked to him. While she talked Chooki would look at Toxsa and shook his head. Toxsa then tapped Kisa shoulder and she sighed and said “How did I not see that coming though? I mean he was jealous because I hugged Blue he could have done it because he wanted pay back or revenge but I don’t know…”

       “No that’s not why let me explain!” Toxsa exclaimed

       The bell rang and the teacher said “All right kids we have a new student and a new seating chart! Introduce yourself sir.”

       “Okay. Hello my name is Jet but you can call me Blue.” Blue said

       “Alright now for the seating chart Toxsa in front of my desk and Blue and Kisa next to each other second floor closet to the door and…” The list went on.

       “That must have been what Kisa was pleading for the teacher to do move me far away from her. “Also Kisa can you show Blue around the school don’t you have the same exact schedule?”

       “Sure I can do that Ms. I’ll help Blue!” Kisa said happily

       Toxsa grew jealous and thought well she can’t convince all the teachers. But he was wrong she got all the teachers to at least move her seat to Blue and away from Toxsa! Anyways at lunch.

       “Well I can talk to her at lunch she wouldn’t move around because of me…right?” Toxsa thought

       Well when he went there only the 3 other knights were there. No Kisa her sisters no one else.

       “Guys where’s the others?” Toxsa asked

       Guren turned his head and Ceylan as well. Chooki looked away but pointed in another direction. Toxsa looked and saw the others at a completely other table having a great time. Blue noticed Toxsa and glared at him. Kisa noticed and looked to see Toxsa she told Blue to ignore him and they continued to have a fun time. The 3 others picked up there food and joined them. They were joined in happily but Kisa shook her head at Toxsa before he even tried. He sighed and sat lonely at the other lunch table.