Mini Chapter 6: The Plan

The knights nodded, they all agreed they needed a plan. They decided after a while that the plan was.

       Toxsa said “So here’s the plan…I’ll go in and try to find Kisa while you guys distract him…”

       Ceylan cut in “I wanna look for her too! We’ll cover more ground if two goes!”

       They agreed that Ceylan helps Toxsa with finding Kisa.

       Toxsa continued “You guys and Beni…will act like your truing to fins Kisa when you’re really trying to find the girl who took her. Once me or Ceylan finds and frees her I’ll contact Ceylan or vice versa and either one of us will get outside then signal you guys that we have her then run away! Okay that’s the plan!”

       They all nodded but Beni cut in and said to Guren “Text Emerald and ask her if the person had silver hair.”

       Guren texted Emerald and she said that the person had silver hair and Guren told her that the person had silver hair and asked if she knew her.

       Beni explained “Well…she’s an obsessive person she’s a loner because of that. I use to know Kisa when we were both younger. She was the shy loner as well. She always got good grades all A’s. She once got enough courage to talk to me and asked me if we could be friends. Since I was a person who didn’t have really any friends both so I accepted her request and we became BFF. Then we both become less shy so we asked her to be friends with us and she agreed immediately. She then became really obsessed with Kisa so they became BFF’s as well. Then I moved and I guess something happened or Kisa moved here OR she moved here then Kisa moved and she found out.”

       They were all shocked to hear her story.

       Guren then asked “Well how come when she would she you guys weren’t excited to see each other?”

       Beni explained “We were but no one saw and we have our own little communicational ways…” Beni smiled.

       “What’s her name Beni, tell me please?” Toxsa asked

Beni said…