Chapter 10 {Party}

His hand approached Axel's head to pat it. "I'm not a kid! I'm sixteen, goddammit!" She always appeared to be a child because of her childlike features. No acne, babyface, softness and clarity, you know, everything a cute toddler would have. She was also very short, 4'10. Axel kicked his father in the chin and smacked his hand. 

Jinx and Axel told your parents about their adventures with you. 

Someone called from the door: "I'm home!" The person was your sister. "Y/N! You're back!" She threw off her flats and ran to you to give you a hug. "R/N (Random name, or the name of your sister), Get off me!" You yelled at her, trying to pull her off of you. You had trouble getting along with people much younger than you. Especially kids. 

It had been so long since the last time you've come home. You opened the door to your room but quickly closed it because you hated how it looked. You remember the person you were three years ago. 

"So, what did you buy when you went out?" You asked Ash. He smirked and grabbed something from the bag he was carrying with him. "Ta-da!" He pulled out a dress from the bag. You were quite confused, but Ash explained: "There is gonna be a party Arthur's having. You and I will attend so we can figure out how to get rid of him." He threw the dress on your head. After you put the dress on, you stared at yourself in the mirror with disgust. "Hehe... Funny how I wore dresses to school so much. Now, look how disgusted I am by them." You thought. You told Axel and Jinx to over for you and Ash while you were gone. 

"Do I look different?" You asked Ash as you put on a wig with long hair, covering up your pixie cut. "The only thing that looks the same is your baby face." Ash teased. As you and Ash approached the building where the party was being held, you exited the car with a grumpy face. 

Before entering the building, you and Ash had already agreed on a plan. You would "accidentally" spill a drink on Arthur after you have taken the place for serving drinks. Then, you'll overstate your apology so that Arthur feels bad. Ash will already be hiding in one of the stalls when he goes to the washroom to clean up, and he'll kill Arthur right there and then. Then Ash and you will leave, undetected. 

"Here you are," you said in a soft tone as you handed a glass of wine to a woman. You passed some more drinks around until there was only one more drink left on the tray. That drink was going to be for Arthur. "Would you like a drink?" You asked. He looked at you, specifically into your eyes. You feared he'd recognize you by your face. Thankfully, he didn't. "Yes, of course." He replied. 

You smiled and took small steps toward his table. You "accidentally tripped" and poured the dark coloured wine on him before he could take a sip. "I'm so very sorry!" You exclaimed. Everybody at the party had all eyes on you. You passed him a cloth, looking "sad". "Don't be sorry. It's alright. I'll go to the washroom to clean up." He said, putting a hand on your shoulder. You almost threw up at the fact that Arthur touched you. 

Arthur let out a sigh and wiped off his wine-stained shirt in the washroom. While he was doing so, Ash grabbed him from behind and threw him into a stall. But Arthur's guards forced Ash to surrender when they broke into the washroom. Ash raised his hands in the air, shaking his head, "This doesn't make sense!" Ash stared at Arthur in the stall. Arthur smirked and stood up from the dirty bathroom floor. "We knew your plan all along. You need to remember that security cameras here are watching," he said. 

"What do we do with him?" "Take him to Golzine." Ash's expression was saying: "Don't take me back there." In fear. "What's going on?" You wondered, watching Ash get dragged away by Arthur's bodyguards. You reached for the gun in your purse and pulled it out, preparing to shoot everyone in the room. 

But before you did, you heard a shrill, high-pitched voice yell: "Hey mother fuckers!" A short, blonde haired "kid" appeared at the entrance, holding a humongous gun with her. You couldn't tell who she was right away, because there was a handkerchief hiding half of her face. But you knew that it was Axel because you could recognize that squeaky voice anywhere. Jinx was standing back to back with Axel.