Before The Bang

"Were gonna have a party at Lucas's house and we will play truth or dare and I'll ask him who he likes and if he says you then there yah go your together forever!" Maya explains in a duh tone laying on my bedroom floor.

"So when is this party going to happen" I ask sitting on my windowsill as usual thinking about how this is going to plan out.

"Its gonna happen today at five. Well meet at Lucas's house and then I'll randomly ask if you guys wanna play truth or dare simple and easy its only going to be me, you, farkle, and lucas so nobody will know." She says with a smirk.

"Unless your guys end up dating" she says wiggling her eyebrows and I blush.

"Well time for school!" I say in the most exaggerated cheery tone known to man.

- Lunch -

"Hey so I was thinking we have a party at your house Lucas at five if its okay with you?" Maya announced out of the blue.

"Yeah sure we can have it there but who's all coming?" He asked

"Just Riley, me, and Farkle" she replied looking over at farkle.

"Okay bring some candy and food and we can have some fun." He said smiling then looks over at me.

"Okay the parties settled let's do this!" I shout and we walk out of the cafeteria.

-

Its 4 o'clock and I decide its time to get ready for the party at Lucas's house.

I put on my stone wash jeans, a red long sleeve v-neck, and my red converse.

I smile putting on my clear lip gloss I'm ready to go.

-The Party-

I arrive at Lucas's house in less then five minutes I'm early yes but it's whatever. I ring the door bell waiting patiently at the door.

"Hey Riley your early" Lucas greets me with a smile in basketball shorts and a white shirt he looks really cute.

"Don't just stand outside come in"he said ushering me inside.

I see a nice couch set up with popcorn and candy and a little dog sitting next to the couch on the floor its so cute and cuddly.

"Her name is princess she's my moms dog but, I have to keep her because my mother decided to go with my dad somewhere for the afternoon." He explained.

"Well go sit and I'll bring out some more food" he pointed to the couch then walked out the room.

Maya: Me and Farkle will be over in 5mins hope you don't screw anything up before we get there

Me: I'll try not to.

-

"Truth Or Dare Lucas?"Maya asked with the biggest smirk on her face

"Ummm I'll pick-"

----

A/N

Hahahaha Cliff hanger because I really wanted to update for you guys hope you liked it

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! (I'll be alone buuuutttttt)