2. dad's rival?

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

LUNCH CAME AROUND AND I WAS looking for Eli.

And there he was. Standing in the front door waving at me.

"Hey, Eli!" I said happy to see him.

"Hey, Lexi!"

"Alright! Let's get some lunch," I said with my grumbling stomach.

After we got lunch,  I sat down at a table with two other boys.

"Hey guys, this is Lexi, I helped her with those shitty lockers this morning," Eli said to his friends.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you guys," I said smiling.

"Hey I'm Miguel and this is Demetri," Miguel said pointing to the slender kid next to him.

"You know, you look a lot like Samantha LaRusso," Demetri said.

I smiled and told him how were are related.

"Actually, Sam and I are sisters. She's my older sister."

"Woooowww that's so cool. But why are you hanging out with our crowd instead of hers? You're hot enough to be in their group," Demetri said.

" Well thank you Demetri, but I don't like her friends. As much as I love my sister, I can't stand her friends."

"Well, I'm glad you're in our group," Miguel said. I smiled.

"Yeah, it's nice to finally have a hot person in our group," Demetri said.

"Hey," Miguel and Eli said taking offense to his comment.

Wow, these boys are hilarious and I think we are going to be great friends.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

6th period finished way faster than I expected. As I told mom and dad, I would be walking to the dealership.

The walk was nice honestly. After a somewhat long day at school, the fresh air is nice.

My phone started to ring and I saw dad's face light up my screen.

I pressed the green answer button.

Hey dad, what's up?

Hey honey, just making sure you're okay

Aw, thanks for checking in dad but I'm okay.

I'm walking to the dealership right now.

Okay honey, ill see you then bye.

I hung up the phone and continued walking to the dealership.

A loud noise made me whip up my head and I saw a red Pontiac obnoxiously go into the parking lot.

I saw a man wearing sunglasses and a flannel go into the dealership.

He looked kinda fishy, but who knows, maybe he's just vibing with life.

I walked through the front door and smelled the wonderful scent of new expensive cars.

"Welcome to LaRusso Auto Group how may I- oh it's just you Lexi," Louie said to me.

"Wow, so great to see you too Louie," I sarcastically said then hugged him.

"Oh, you know it's always nice to see you."

"Have you seen my dad?"

"Yeah, he's in his office about to greet some customers. you can go inside now if you want."

"Okay thanks, Louie," I said then proceeded to my dad's office.

"Hey, dad."

"Oh, hey sweetheart, how was school?"

I smiled since I remembered how great the day was and how I met a really cute boy, but will I tell dad that, yeah no.

"It was really great actually."

"Well, that's good, hey., do you want to come with me to greet some customers," dad asked.

"Sure, I would love to scare away some people," I said joking.

Dad just smiled and ruffled my hair. We were on our way to greet the customers until dad stop and froze.

"Johnny?" I heard dad say.