49| 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐒

"𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

"𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞."
»•» ✧❅✦❅ «•«

"LEXI, GET YOUR LAZY TEENAGER ass out of your bed. You haven't had a decent meal all day so eat before I shove food down your throat." Lexi rolled her eyes at Johnny, throwing her pillow over her head as she wanted to drown out everything in her presence right now.

Ever since the fight with Hawk, Lexi has been sulking in her bed, not looking forward to school the next day. She has gotten multiple texts from her friends, including Hawk and Robby, but she ignored everyone excluding Demetri who was the only person she wasn't terribly pissed at right now.

"Go away, I'm not getting out of bed," Lexi said, her voice muffled as her face was burrowed into her pillow. Johnny sighed in frustration and put the rest of his beef jerky stick in his mouth before yanking the comfy blankets off of Lexi and picking her up bridal style. Lexi seemed to finally be more awake, but she groaned in annoyance, wanting to be back in her bed desperately.

Johnny threw her down onto the couch, her hair flying all over her face. Glaring at her father for a second, Lexi fixed her hair and looked down at the table, seeing chili beans with a glass of orange juice. Lexi said she wasn't hungry, but once she smelled the food, her hunger increased instantly.

"Are you really going to fight Dad? It seems stupid and useless. Both Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have their perks to them."

"Yes, it is necessary and I'm going to win because Eagle Fang is more useful in a fight rather than that pansy Miyagi-Do crap." Lexi nodded her head, acting as if she cared about what Johnny was saying but honestly, she was too focused on the food in front of her to listen to her father bashing out on her other dad. Hawk was also consistently on her mind, their fight still imbedded deeply into her brain.

"Are you even listening to me?" Lexi's hearing started to fade back into reality and she looked up at Johnny, her eyes completely blank, indicating to him that she did not listen to a word he said. Johnny sighed and rubbed his eyes before sitting next to Lexi, a subtle look of worry on his face.

"Okay, what's wrong, sweetie? Is it Hawk because I would gladly kick his ass again if it means there will be a smile on your face," Johnny said very seriously. Lexi tried to hold in her laughter but failed miserably as Johnny noticed the small smirk lifting on the edge of her lips.

"Ah, there she is. There's the smile that brightens my day. Can you tell me what happened?" Johnny didn't mean to pry, but she was his daughter and worry came naturally to him.

At first, Lexi was hesitant to tell Johnny, thinking he wouldn't take things seriously, but when she scanned his face, she knew he was all ears and no jokes.

"Hawk is starting to bully kids again. I didn't want to believe it at first, but it's hard to deny it when it happened right in front of you. Everything escalated from there and here I am, a broken teenager with a crappy life at the moment."